EPI-CYNODRONE PCT?

photog62

Awards
I took this product EPI-CYNODRONE to try to cut some bf had some side effects from it starting around day 17. I stopped taking it and just need to know if and what I need to be taking as a pct. I'm taking milk thistle. I went back where I bought it and asked that question and was told that I didn't need anything I they tried to sell be 5-dec-zol but the more a read on here they are not that knowledgeable when it comes to ph. Any help on this would be appreciated. FYI I was also on optimizer and 3-test-oxo for the 17 day as well. Thanks in advance!

steppinRazor

Awards
From my understanding taking the test booster while on a ph cycle is completely pointless. Just pissing away that 3 test oxo.. you're gonna wanna start that pct RIGHT AWAY to balance you're hormone levels. If you can't start a pct right now i'd finish your ph cycle until you can get your pct.
take the rest of your test booster while on your pct and continue your support whether it be the milk thistle or another support blend.

A lot of people here are going to tell you, you need to be on a SERM.. I don't want to discredit this as I'm not too educated on the entire matter.

I just ran an 8 week cycle of epi cynodrone and double stacked it with with super nova (similar to 5 deca) the last four weeks. And I'm still undecided on whether I need a serm.. I guess time will till

Good luck man..ohhh and **** complete craptrition. Those people prey on the uneducated and young kids, they'll tell you anything to make a buck.

Anyways keep up with the research and take everything I said with a grain of salt cuz I'm still just learnin like you bro