EPI-CYNODRONE PCT?, SIDE EFFECTS?

P

photog62

Awards
I just stopped my cycle of epi-cynodrone that I combined with 3-test-oxo and optimizer because of some side effects. Week one and two were fine with no problems. Had good workouts weight room along with cardio and kept the diet clean and drank plenty of water. I wasn't noticing a lot of results. I'm 48 5'9 170 20% bf and I've been lifting for a few years straight and I love working out. The goal was to just cut some body fat w out losing what little I’ve gained over the last several months with hard workout and natural sups. I went to complete nutrition and this is what they recomended. I'm a hard gainer and always have been. Week three came and I started to feel this anxiety feeling along with a little joint pain. I'm used to having no problem going to sleep but all of a sudden staring at the walls was becoming nightly then came the feeling exhaustion before I even got to the workout part of my day. I mean I was whipped out before I started. I have never had this feeling. The research I did didn't mention any of the side effects. So I'm confused as to what I did wrong or if it just my body’s way of saying this isn't for me. WHAT should I follow up with for a pct.? The plan was just the
6-ESTRO-PCT. Is that ok or is there anything else needed. Thanks in advance!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You are basically using to methylated drugs. I hope your protecting you liver. Superdrol is very toxic and known for it's negative side effects. I keep warning people about using Epi but know one seems to listen. Personally, I would avoid Epi. Epi targets ER Beta receptors. From everything I have read, it appears that ER beta plays a protective role in prostate cancer. Therefore products like Epistane that bind to ER beta could potentially increase the risk for prostate cancer. If you want something that is safe and mildly effective, I would recommend 11 Spray + Activate XT.

Read the information below.

Estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) plays a protective role against uncontrolled cell proliferation. ERbeta is lost during prostate cancer (CaP) progression suggesting its direct involvement in contrasting tumor proliferation in this disease; however, the molecular mechanism at the basis of this effect has not been clearly defined yet. Possible molecular targets of ERbeta were assessed in DU145 cells, a CaP cell line expressing only ERbeta. Cells treated from 1 to 9 days with different doses of estradiol or diarylpropionitrile (DPN, an ERbeta-selective agonist) show a time-dependent decrease in cell proliferation. The reduced proliferation rate is accompanied by the stimulation of ERbeta expression and the increase of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21. We demonstrate that the endogenous ERbeta is one of the mediator of the antiproliferative action of estrogens enhancing the synthesis of molecules such as p21 that control cell cycle, an effect amplified by the autoregulation of ERbeta expression. Our observations suggest that CaP, when expressing a functional ERbeta, might be sensitive to the antiproliferative action of estrogens; therefore, ERbeta specific agonists might be valid candidates for new pharmacological approaches to this disease.or beta polymorphism is associated with prostate cancer risk.

Thellenberg-Karlsson C, Lindström S, Malmer B, Wiklund F, Augustsson-Bälter K, Adami HO, Stattin P, Nilsson M, Dahlman-Wright K, Gustafsson JA, Grönberg H.

Department of Radiation Sciences/Oncology, University of Umeå, Umeå, Sweden.

Abstract
PURPOSE: After cloning of the second estrogen receptor, estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) in 1996, increasing evidence of its importance in prostate cancer development has been obtained. ERbeta is thought to exert an antiproliferative and proapoptotic effect. We examined whether sequence variants in the ERbeta gene are associated with prostate cancer risk. EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN: We conducted a large population-based case-control study (CAncer Prostate in Sweden, CAPS) consisting of 1,415 incident cases of prostate cancer and 801 controls. We evaluated 28 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) spanning the entire ERbeta gene from the promoter to the 3'-untranslated region in 94 subjects of the control group. From this, we constructed gene-specific haplotypes and selected four haplotype-tagging SNPs (htSNP: rs2987983, rs1887994, rs1256040, and rs1256062). These four htSNPs were then genotyped in the total study population of 2,216 subjects. RESULTS: There was a statistically significant difference in allele frequency between cases and controls for one of the typed htSNPs (rs2987983), 27% in cases and 24% in controls (P = 0.03). Unconditional logistics regression showed an odds ratio of 1.22 (95% confidence interval, 1.02-1.46) for men carrying the variant allele TC or CC versus the wild-type TT, and an odds ratio of 1.33 (95% confidence interval, 1.08-1.64) for localized cancer. No association of prostate cancer risk with any of the other SNPs or with any haplotypes were seen. CONCLUSION: We found an association with a SNP located in the promoter region of the ERbeta gene and risk of developing prostate cancer. The biological significance of this finding is unclear, but it supports the hypothesis that sequence variation in the promoter region of ERbeta is of importance for risk of prostate cancer.

06-27-2010, 06:17 PM #2

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two estrogen receptors in this model:

ER-alpha: accelerates prostate cancer

ER-beta: puts the brakes on prostate cancer.
It is believed that ER-alpha and ER-beta have a relationship to TMPRSS2-ERG gene fusions. These gene fusions are associated with more aggressive cancers and future diagnostics may use their presence as a marker to distinguish between indolent and aggressive prostate cancer. Also see [PMID: 18505969]

Example: Toremifene. Toremifene is in a class of drug known as a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). Low doses of toremifene act again ER-alpha and to a much lesser extent against ER-beta. Since ER-alpha accelerates the cancer the effect of toremifene is anti-cancer; however, at higher doses toremifene acts against not only ER-alpha but also against ER-beta so at these higher doses the ER-beta no longer counteracts the ER-alpha and so is no longer effective. This gives it an inverse dose response curve: i.e. toremifene is effective at lower dosages where it only knocks out ER-alpha but at higher dosages it is less effective or ineffective since it starts blocking the beneficial ER-beta as well.
Example: phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens have an anti-cancer effect via a pathway outside the scope of this model; however, they also bind to ER-beta which could have the effect of disabling ER-beta's moderating influence on prostate cancer and encouraging the formation of bcl-2, a protein which protects cancer cells. Particularly problematic might be if the patient simultaneously increased bcl-2 from multiple sources such as by consuming high amounts of phytoestrogens such as soy and at the same time generated even more bcl-2 by taking 5AR drugs or natural 5AR inhibitors such as saw palmetto and its key ingredient beta sitosterol or with white button mushrooms. See Ed Friedman's comments and more comments. "Green tea catechin (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a natural AR5 inhibitor. Flavonoids that were potent inhibitors of the type 1 5alpha-reductase include myricetin, quercitin, baicalein, and fisetin. Biochanin A, daidzein, genistein, and kaempferol were much better inhibitors of the type 2 than the type 1 isozyme. Several other natural and synthetic polyphenolic compounds were more effective inhibitors of the type 1 than the type 2 isozyme, including alizarin, anthrarobin, gossypol, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, caffeic acid phenethyl ester, and octyl and dodecyl gallates." (quotes from [PMID: 11931850])

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by pdelta; 06-27-2010 at 06:21 PM.

P

photog62

Awards
I was using the optimizer for the liver and was going to follow up with the
6-ESTRO-PCT. Do I need anything else at this point to finish up. If I were to try the 11 spray + Activate XT what else would need to be taken with it and how long would you recomend waiting before trying it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I actually recently finished a 6 week cycle of 11 Spray + Activate XT. It was a pretty good stack. Nothing earth shaking but pretty good. I used DTHC as a PCT but I don't think I was shut down at all.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm pal. Get some clomid or nolvadex or toremiphene. If you did 2 weeks of that stack you are shut down. The sides you experienced are pretty typical; super can cause big time lethargy and epi does interfere with sleep for me as well. Gotta watch when you take that last dose.