Nolvadex + Revolution PCT??? Help please

ohmlife

Awards
I am finishing my first cycle of Finaflex 550-XD.

Tomorrow I start my PCT post cycle,

I was planning on doing this:

Nolvadex:
1-2 weeks: 40mg/day
3-4 weeks: 20mg/day

Along with the Nolvadex I was going to take the Redefine Nutrition Revolution PCT:

Revolution:
1-4 weeks: 2 pills/day

Anyone think this is a good idea? or should I just stick with Nolvadex and not do the Revolution PCT???

Please help! Thanks in advance to whoever responds

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I am finishing my first cycle of Finaflex 550-XD.

Tomorrow I start my PCT post cycle,

I was planning on doing this:

Nolvadex:
1-2 weeks: 40mg/day
3-4 weeks: 20mg/day

Along with the Nolvadex I was going to take the Redefine Nutrition Revolution PCT:

Revolution:
1-4 weeks: 2 pills/day

Anyone think this is a good idea? or should I just stick with Nolvadex and not do the Revolution PCT???

Please help! Thanks in advance to whoever responds
I actually ran these two a couple cycles back. I ran the nolva at 20x4 but you should be ok with 20/20/10/10. And I took 2 pills of the Rev per day.

ohmlife

Awards
I actually ran these two a couple cycles back. I ran the nolva at 20x4 but you should be ok with 20/20/10/10. And I took 2 pills of the Rev per day.
Thanks for the reply I really do appreciate it...

What if i did 40/40/20/20? I saw some others going 40/40/30/20/10 but i'm not sure just seen most do 40/40/20/20.

Worse come to worse, i'll just do what you did

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks for the reply I really do appreciate it...

What if i did 40/40/20/20? I saw some others going 40/40/30/20/10 but i'm not sure just seen most do 40/40/20/20.

Worse come to worse, i'll just do what you did
You don't need tamox at that high a dosage. 20x4 is way more than enough but I'd just go 20/20/10/10 to save some money and tabs for your next run.

ohmlife

Awards
You don't need tamox at that high a dosage. 20x4 is way more than enough but I'd just go 20/20/10/10 to save some money and tabs for your next run.
this is my first cycle of an PH, I was at the bodybuilding.com forum and someone suggested to go 40/40/20/20 thats just i was just curious but i'll take your advice and go 20/20/20/20 because i got 60 tabs each are 20mg lol

he was saying that if I did the 40/40/20/20 then I wouldn't loose much of my gains, I went from 145 to 162.2lbs which is a pretty good jump for me since I was stuck at 145

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
this is my first cycle of an PH, I was at the bodybuilding.com forum and someone suggested to go 40/40/20/20 thats just i was just curious but i'll take your advice and go 20/20/20/20 because i got 60 tabs each are 20mg lol

he was saying that if I did the 40/40/20/20 then I wouldn't loose much of my gains, I went from 145 to 162.2lbs which is a pretty good jump for me since I was stuck at 145
1st off welcome to am bro, bb is an ok forum, imo you can start at 40 and go to 30 then 20 your last 2 weeks, but the 20 for 4 weeks will work too, i guess if you have enough to run it at 40/40/20/20 thatll do. do you have tabs or liquid

ohmlife

Awards
1st off welcome to am bro, bb is an ok forum, imo you can start at 40 and go to 30 then 20 your last 2 weeks, but the 20 for 4 weeks will work too, i guess if you have enough to run it at 40/40/20/20 thatll do. do you have tabs or liquid
appreciate the welcome, they kept shutting down my threads so I searched a new forum hahaha

I got about 60 tabs each are 20mg, I was reading all over the place for a proper PCT post cycle.

I'm gonna try this out, go 40/30/20/10 and then after the Nolvadex cycle is done i'll start the Revolution PCT by RD

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
appreciate the welcome, they kept shutting down my threads so I searched a new forum hahaha

I got about 60 tabs each are 20mg, I was reading all over the place for a proper PCT post cycle.

I'm gonna try this out, go 40/30/20/10 and then after the Nolvadex cycle is done i'll start the Revolution PCT by RD
Run the Rev from day one of PCT. A full bottle will run concurrently with the 4 weeks of tamox and you'll finish at the same time.

ohmlife

Awards
alright sounds good! thanks for the help!!!! wayyyyy better then the other forum and faster response!

thanks again! Starting my PCT tomorrow!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
redefine labs PCT is good stuff. Ive ran it a few times.

ninjaflash82

Awards
I'm about to start the same pct with DAA I ran revolution the last 2 weeks of a 4 week hydretest and superdrol cycle. I've read that the anti e in the revolution mixed with nova can kill your gh. Any comments on this?

ohmlife

Awards
I'm about to start the same pct with DAA I ran revolution the last 2 weeks of a 4 week hydretest and superdrol cycle. I've read that the anti e in the revolution mixed with nova can kill your gh. Any comments on this?
hmmmm i'm curious about this too! lol b/c i'm about to take the Revolution PCT tonight!!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
alright sounds good! thanks for the help!!!! wayyyyy better then the other forum and faster response!

thanks again! Starting my PCT tomorrow!
yeah bro your welcome :usa2: , theres a bunch of punk ass kids there lol, with no experience on ph's aas etc. here you'll get straight answers no bs and we dont take bs