PCT pack?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I am wondering about a PCT pack? I have read lots of people using Nolva as it, but with other things. I am hoping to find a pack with all of the PCT supplements in it for cheaper then buying them separately.

I need something to follow Andro Mass/Andro Gain

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I know you said as a pack,but im sure about that,so just run some Phytoserms-347 along with that Nolva,or HCG,but the Phyto would be better.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
is that effective enough? because I want to minimize the bad effects that follow coming off a cycle. I really want to reduce any hormonal issues or side effects. I need to recover and try to keep my gains.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
a cortisol control will help you maintain your gains during pct. i keep it simple and just run the TRS with a SERM, but only the TRS with topical Sustain Alpha. it has endoamp for cortisol control

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so just TRS with Sustain Alpha? and I won't have to deal with too many of the bad side effects? or lose everything?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
wow.. anything else I could use that wouldn't run me up over $100?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
would nolva be enough on it's own being as Andro isn't toxic to the liver?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
would nolva be enough on it's own being as Andro isn't toxic to the liver?
Nolva would be enough,but its not like while your on Nolva your test levels are gonna be through the roof or anything,just get the Phytoserms-347,people run it solo all the time with great results,JUST GOOGLE IT!!!!!:rant2:......jk,but really,google it.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
The problem I have with Phytoserms is that I don't even know if any human studies were ever performed with it. If so, then I stand corrected and would love a link to read up on it. It claims a 346% increase in test!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hmm...after a quick google check, it raised 346% in rats!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Hmm...after a quick google check, it raised 346% in rats!!
the real question is were their immune systems modified with stem cells(if you ever get bored look up what they've done to mice in california with stem cells)... then the results would reflect accurately..