NEED ADVANCED ADVICE: PCT FOR UNIQUE SITUATION

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

NEED ADVANCED ADVICE: PCT FOR UNIQUE SITUATION

Hello all,

I am in a unique situation. In May of 2008 I took Tren Xtreme for 30 days with no PCT.

I know I know. I know what I did was wrong NOW... so please help me out dont bash me for what I did almost 2 years ago when I was naive. I will never do it again, trust me. My life has been ruined.

I lost my libido right after and my complete sexual function shortly after. Completely impotent. I tried everything under the son - literally. I tried SERMs, HCG, OTC test boosters etc. I became extremely depressed and started showing all of the signs of hypogonadism. I went to a doctor who gave me a shot of Test-C 200mg with no blood work or anything. It completely cured me for about 7 days and I fell back off. I went back and he gave me another shot and it only brought me to about 50% sexual function. I went to a new doc and he ran tests and gave me HCG 5000mg.

Ran blood tests and discovered that my test and everything was "normal" posted blood work on here and everything was "normal". But 0 libido 0 erections and horrible crippling depression and fatigue.

I got some advice that said run a cycle of Test-C and a PCT again and it could fix it .

Eventually I got on TRT and Yohimbe and restored about 30-50% of my sexual function. Wellbutrin for the depression. Started having to inject my penis with Trimix to get it up. Yeah.

I kept increasing the dosage because i would lose complete sexual function until I was taking 500mg/wk. (used aromasin as needed)

Throughout the last 1.5 years, I had 2 one week periods where I got my sexual function. one was when the doctor gave me the testosterone. And the other was when I went on wellbutrin and yohimbe and bumped my testosterone to 500mg/wk.

So long story short, something is wrong where my body isn't recognizing the testosterone (or at least it appears like that - I can put on muscle from the test but no libido no erections). I have been seeing a shrink just because enough docs told me it was in my head that hell I will try the counseling too maybe it will cure the ED.

During the periods I could get it up I got acne on my back big time (which I used to have) and now I have 0 acne. No erections = No acne

About 20 days ago I took my testosterone shot of 200mg and about 10 days later I felt like a train hit me (i didnt take it in 5-7days like usual) I was soooo fatigued and lost my appetite but i woke up and my erections were back like they never left. This lasted for 5 whole days! By the 3rd day I had taken 100mg of Test because I couldn't really function at work. Its now been about 8 days since my last shot and I think I need to come off.

Could I just have been stuck in a bad hormone loop? Is that even possible? Is it just permanent deca ****? Can it be fixed??

I have Clomid, Nolva, and Adex and HCG. I want to run a PCT but I also want my body to come back naturally (i would just not take anything if I didnt have to work).

Since my last shot I have been taking 500mg of Hcg EOD.

I feel okay right now decent energy until tonight..starting to lose motivation and appetite and feel tired. As far as sexual function I have not much libido at all to speak of (maybe 5%?) And as far as EQ I cant get it up (I cant get maybe 75% erection to last for a couple of seconds if I try really really hard) .

Based on my lame story can anyone who knows their stuff offer me advice what to do now? Based on my research I should do the following

Take one big dose of Hcg like 2500mg One time in a few days then after few more days start taking Clomid and Nolvadex.

50 mg of Clomid for 4 weeks
    20mg of Nolvadex for 4 weeks

Advice from someone who may know about "bad hormone loops" or have any experience here would be so greatly appreciated. The doctors are no help anymore and Just want to get my life back again.

Thank you so much in advance,

Stilllearnin1

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I dont think anyone is really qualified to answer this question on here. I think you need a real doctor / endo

I wouldnt try to self medicate this problem, mainly because you could do more harm than good.

nolva trashes my libido tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

when you say your "blood tests are normal" you leave out what they tested for. Thats critical for something like this, estrogen, prolactin, dht, free testosterone % etc all have their effects. I would almost guess from reading what you said that your estrogen + prolactin both are high and thats been the problem the whole time, and a quick switch of dose up or down either gives a high enough testosterone level to break through till the estrogen catches up, or lowers the conversion to estrogen enough when you are lowering the dose.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

most endos know a lot less than some of the OG guys on here...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Quote Originally Posted by stilllearnin1 View Post
    most endos know a lot less than some of the OG guys on here...
    Yeah, and you see where that bro science has gotten you. Is there some reason you cannot or will not see a doctor?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

I have seen 4 endos, 3 urologists, 1 neurologist, 2 NDs, 2 psychystrists, and a host of primary internalists.... and about $5000 later I am no better than where I started
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Quote Originally Posted by stilllearnin1 View Post
    I have seen 4 endos, 3 urologists, 1 neurologist, 2 NDs, 2 psychystrists, and a host of primary internalists.... and about $5000 later I am no better than where I started
    Good info to have included in your first post cuz even the OGs here are gonna ask. Sorry to hear it man, I am 110% sure you are frustrated as hell by the lack of results from the docs along with the original problem. Do you have any good details on bloods you can post here from any of the testing they did?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when you say your "blood tests are normal" you leave out what they tested for. Thats critical for something like this, estrogen, prolactin, dht, free testosterone % etc all have their effects. I would almost guess from reading what you said that your estrogen + prolactin both are high and thats been the problem the whole time, and a quick switch of dose up or down either gives a high enough testosterone level to break through till the estrogen catches up, or lowers the conversion to estrogen enough when you are lowering the dose.
    Well yeah I have thought about that. When the doctor shot me with Testosterone I was thinking in hindsight maybe I just needed adex or something. During the cycle I have seen my estrogen levels between 2 and 60. I agree that it could just be some testosterone/estrogen imbalance so do you think the PCT will allow me to reregulate my HPTA? Advice?

And for the other levels, I have been tested for DHT Prolactin, Free Testosterone.

I keep thinking its prolactin but my levels are always on the low end. I have some gyno and lactaction. Literally I can squeeze my left nipple and milk will come out - but my prolactin levels are low/normal range.

I guess at this point I am hoping for someone to say "yeah that happened to me! you just need to do the PCT and here is how to do it" i guess?
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

well, still would be nice to see the most recent set of tests, and know what you were on at the time. With your doses changing, and protocol for usage changing, and hcg added here and there, and aromasin "as needed" I wonder how accurate any individual blood test really was. Also were IGF levels ever tested, and did you ever end up with a pituitary MRI?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're lactating... wtf how can you say your prolactin levels are normal?

"normal" isn't a word you're allowed to use unless you have baseline blood tests. Who knows, maybe optimal prolactin for you is very, very low.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.06%

I'm going through a similar issue only mine has only lasted about 2 weeks. With all this data and my own...my gut is telling me prolactin is it for me and you. You can try a prolactin antangonizer. Caber, prami, theres another one too. Have you done any of those? Also if you have to leave the city or state even for a good doctor...i would cus this is not a small problem

Similar Forum Threads

1. ADVICE ON MY SITUATION
    By DRAMBRO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 05:22 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:34 PM
  3. Advice for my cutting situation
    By AnGuS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:40 AM
  4. Replies: 9