Liquid Nolva question

liftsalot

Awards
I have a 60 ML vial of nolva on the way, just getting ready to start a H-Drol cycle in a week or so trying to stay OTC on PCT but wanted to have the nolva on hand just in case. Im running a E-Stane cycle next and trying to save the nolva for that cause i know there aint no way OTC will cut it for havoc. My question is does anyone know how liquid nolva is dosed as to millagrams to millaliters? Like how many ML's is 20mg and 10mg? Any help would be greatly appriciated.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I have a 60 ML vial of nolva on the way, just getting ready to start a H-Drol cycle in a week or so trying to stay OTC on PCT but wanted to have the nolva on hand just in case. Im running a E-Stane cycle next and trying to save the nolva for that cause i know there aint no way OTC will cut it for havoc. My question is does andone know how liquid nolva is dosed as to millagrams to millaliters? Like how many ML's is 20mg and 10mg? Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Usually liquid nolva is dosed at 20mg/Ml. So half of the ml will be equal to 10mg. and full ml is equal to 20mg.

liftsalot

Awards
Usually liquid nolva is dosed at 20mg/Ml. So half of the ml will be equal to 10mg. and full ml is equal to 20mg.
Thanks bro! So one 60 ML vial should be plenty right for a 4 week PCT of 20/20/10/10

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda maybe went 40 the first week. then tapered it down

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Maybe like 40/30/20/10? Isnt 40mgs kinda high for nolva or is it ok for short term?
Its ok for short term thats why your tapering it down. I like clomid better IMO. What name of nolva are you using?

liftsalot

Awards
Another question not to sound dumb or anything ive never used a serm before so im still assuming liquid form is still oral right???

Terencec

Awards
So when you oral I just drink it down or use it sublingual.

Thx

liftsalot

Awards
Holding it under your tongue.
Cool thanks Bro I'm stoked I'm starting my cycle Monday any sides with nolva? I'm hearing so many different opinions on other peoples threads if its really necessary with h-drol to run a serm.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So when you oral I just drink it down or use it sublingual.

Thx

Dont let it sit in your mouth very long, just throw it into your pre bed shake. The nolva I have tastes like gasoline.

Cool thanks Bro I'm stoked I'm starting my cycle Monday any sides with nolva? I'm hearing so many different opinions on other peoples threads if its really necessary with h-drol to run a serm.
Bump for ^^^. I was just gonna post the same question in its own thread but saw this. Im curious cause the only side I had from nolva was insane aggression. Anything else I should look out for???