BEST Test booster for PCT

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I will be done with my test cycle on March 26th...I kickstarted with BEST and will be ending with Epi for 6 weeks...So basically i will be running epi 2 more wks past my last shot onthe 26th...for pct i have nolva & clomid and will prob run both...For PCT I also have lean Xtreme for cort that i will throw in week 3.
I have Erase on hand as well, not really sure when I should incorporate that...???

But I am looking for a GREAT Test booster to use as well...The only T-boosters I have used are Activate Xtreme and Testopro..Is there anything better or should I stick with AX?? I also was gonna throw in some DAA, i could either use PP's brand or get some bulk DAA???? which is better??
I already have my pct on hand but dont have an OTC Test booster yet

any advice is great!

Thanks

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Also, What is everybody's sweet spot for EPI...I have been taking 40mg so far...should I bump?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, What is everybody's sweet spot for EPI...I have been taking 40mg so far...should I bump?
My sweet spot for EPI was at 45mg. I've ran it all the way to 60mg, but I didnt really increase gains much, mostly just sides. If you have 10mg caps, I wouldnt be afraid to go to 50mg.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
My sweet spot for EPI was at 45mg. I've ran it all the way to 60mg, but I didnt really increase gains much, mostly just sides. If you have 10mg caps, I wouldnt be afraid to go to 50mg.
thanks,

how about 50mg on training days and 40 on off days??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA, and or some type of Testofen imo.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA and Testofen Weeks 1-4 of PCT

Week 1-2 take 1 Erase per day, then week 3 until the bottle is gone take 3 per day.

Reason for the 1 per day in first 2 weeks is to control cortisol. Week 3 until the bottle is to utilize its AI and cortisol properties

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Which is more effective, testofen or divinel like activate xtreme????

Any other opinions on the MOST effective T-boosters?

I used to hear alot about Diesel test..Is that any good for a PCT?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok guys after some research on Nutra and AMit seems that TestoPro....Activate Xtreme...& Titanium are the best T-boosters out based on ingredients.,..

Can anyone experienced shed some light on which would be the absolute BEST for my PCT???

Thanks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you could go wrong with any of them to be honest. sustain alpha is a good choice too, transdermal that is and make sure to put one squirt on the boys

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testopro and Activate extreme are both good. I've used both and would give the edge to Activate Extreme. My libido was higher and I had a little better strength gains.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
SNS makes DAA caps, jus sayin ;)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
honestly the best post cycle experience I've ever had was with two bottles of triazole run at 5 caps a day and 2 bottles of recycle run at 6 caps a day. I recovered very fast and didn't lose any strength.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGen is proven to restart production similar to a serm. Adding some daa would be the best OTC pct IMO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGen is proven to restart production similar to a serm. Adding some daa would be the best OTC pct IMO.
That would be an AWESOME PCT. Add some Formastanozol and its even better! :D

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...I willprobably stick with AX since it has always worked for me in the past..I will add in the DAA also along with my clomid, that should be a pretty comprehensive PCT..

Also I will be looking for an effective fat burner to run after my PCT to shed for summer....What do you guys suggest? What is the Best out right now?

Rick Rock, what is "Need to" best for cutting fat?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick Rock, what is "Need to" best for cutting fat?

I'm actually getting ready to cut myself and I'm using Need2slin with alpha-t2 and either adderllin or forged burner with it. Both are great burners.

Need2slin, adderllin, and Forged burner can be bought for the next few days at 25% off if you are interested in any of them.

rickrock1325 at checkout will get you the discount ;)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
DAA and Testofen Weeks 1-4 of PCT

Week 1-2 take 1 Erase per day, then week 3 until the bottle is gone take 3 per day.

Reason for the 1 per day in first 2 weeks is to control cortisol. Week 3 until the bottle is to utilize its AI and cortisol properties
what is best time of day to take erase when only taking 1 per day?