Pct test e question

meanSHEEN

meanSHEEN

Awards
I have clomid, nolva and adex on hand. Running test e at 500mg a week for 10weeks. Is .5 adex eod during cycle correct if signs of gyno appear?
And is nolva needed for pct if clomid is being used? I've been told different things. Seems like clomid is for keeping gains and nolva is to get your boys back. What would a sufficient dosage of clomid look like for this cycle?
Would 150mg day 1/ 100mg next 7 days/ 50mg next 14 be good? And if nolva is also needed what dosage would be good.
Thanks

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id run Clomid at 50 mg for the whole pct and start some HCG for bringing the boys back.

meanSHEEN

meanSHEEN

Awards
So clomid at 50mg Ed for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after my last shot of test. And hcg instead of my nolva? How about the during cycle question? AdEx at .5 eod is okay? And how do you run the hcg? Thanks

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Running HCG during PCT pretty much cancels it's puprose.

I would suggest you to simply run for 4 weeks Nolva(20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED) and Clomid(100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED).

Yes run Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD during the cycle plus the 2 week gap before PCT.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
So clomid at 50mg Ed for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after my last shot of test. And hcg instead of my nolva? How about the during cycle question? AdEx at .5 eod is okay? And how do you run the hcg? Thanks
I'd run your pct like this... 1,000 IU's HCG - 3x/wk mon/wed/fri in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20mgs Nolvadex ED and 50mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

meanSHEEN

meanSHEEN

Awards
OkaY thanks yaz, that looks good to me. And can you please help with the during cycle question. I've done one cycle b4 and I'm pretty sure I'm prone to gyno and I just want to make sure I have the right stuff on hand. From research I see some peoold swear by nolva during, and others are totally against it bc it will work against gains so they suggest arimidex. What do you suggest? Thanks

meanSHEEN

meanSHEEN

Awards
Oh sorry didn't see that adex part of your comment.. Thanks

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Running HCG during PCT pretty much cancels it's puprose.

I would suggest you to simply run for 4 weeks Nolva(20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED) and Clomid(100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED).

Yes run Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD during the cycle plus the 2 week gap before PCT.
Doesn't really cancel the purpose it still will work either way. hcg just keeps the guys in check while on cycle. If your not to worried about them on cycle you could run it and it will be just as effective during pct..

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
OkaY thanks yaz, that looks good to me. And can you please help with the during cycle question. I've done one cycle b4 and I'm pretty sure I'm prone to gyno and I just want to make sure I have the right stuff on hand. From research I see some peoold swear by nolva during, and others are totally against it bc it will work against gains so they suggest arimidex. What do you suggest? Thanks
Try out Letro at .625mg ED for at least a week then start tapering seperating the days you go down in dosage by 3 days (bc of half life). So for week 1, take .625 for a week every day, then the 9th day you would skip the dose and start taking it EOD for 3 doses (6 days now bc you are taking it EOD), then after 6 days at EOD, take it to E3D.
You may also want exemestane or a weaker AI to prevent estro rebound.

meanSHEEN

meanSHEEN

Awards
Okay thanks for the help guys. I think I might stick with yaz's advice bc I don't have hcg On hand, and if it's not that big of a difference then I'll stick with the clomid/nolva stack.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks for the help guys. I think I might stick with yaz's advice bc I don't have hcg On hand, and if it's not that big of a difference then I'll stick with the clomid/nolva stack.
Hcg is easy to get and will get shipped in withing 3 days. IS cheap as well

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Doesn't really cancel the purpose it still will work either way. hcg just keeps the guys in check while on cycle. If your not to worried about them on cycle you could run it and it will be just as effective during pct..
Unfortunately it does, HCG pretty much mimics gonadotropin fuction and mostly LH, it has nothing to do with the natural gonadotropin production whatsoever, so combining it with SERMs (which pretty much start the natural gonadotropin production --> signal to testes --> HPTA restart)
it fails the whole purpose of PCT because HPTA is still shutdown by AAS use.

Basically the whole HCG use is pretty misunderstood and very very few people know how and why to use it. It shouldn't be used without caution and definately not for the aesthetic appearance of the testes. HCG should be used under very specific circumstances for the "easier" HPTA restart later.

Don't get me wrong i'm not bashing you or anything/not trying to be a smartass, just trying to point out something many people misunderstand :think:

PCT should always consist by the already mentioned SERMs, while anything else is optional ex Test-boosters, support supps etc(not HCG).

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately it does, HCG pretty much mimics gonadotropin fuction and mostly LH, it has nothing to do with the natural gonadotropin production whatsoever, so combining it with SERMs (which pretty much start the natural gonadotropin production --> signal to testes --> HPTA restart)
it fails the whole purpose of PCT because HPTA is still shutdown by AAS use.

Basically the whole HCG use is pretty misunderstood and very very few people know how and why to use it. It shouldn't be used without caution and definately not for the aesthetic appearance of the testes. HCG should be used under very specific circumstances for the "easier" HPTA restart later.

Don't get me wrong i'm not bashing you or anything/not trying to be a smartass, just trying to point out something many people misunderstand :think:

PCT should always consist by the already mentioned SERMs, while anything else is optional ex Test-boosters, support supps etc(not HCG).

The action of HCG is identical to that of pituitary LH. This takes place independently and is not affected by exogenous hormones and/or preexisting HPTA suppression. Therefore, it directly stimulates a dramatic increase in endogenous testosterone production, spermatogenesis and testicular volume. The primary goal during the first few weeks of PCT is to quickly restore testicular volume and function. Also, the dramatic increase in testosterone production is necessary to avoid and/or minimize the unfavorable "crash" effect.
Theres the facts HCG is great for pct doesnt beat the purpose of it at all. Helps kickstart your pct

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
The action of HCG is identical to that of pituitary LH. This takes place independently and is not affected by exogenous hormones and/or preexisting HPTA suppression. Therefore, it directly stimulates a dramatic increase in endogenous testosterone production, spermatogenesis and testicular volume. The primary goal during the first few weeks of PCT is to quickly restore testicular volume and function. Also, the dramatic increase in testosterone production is necessary to avoid and/or minimize the unfavorable "crash" effect.
Theres the facts HCG is great for pct doesnt beat the purpose of it at all. Helps kickstart your pct

PCT is the kickstart for the HPTA recovery and the whole endocrine system, there's no such thing as kickstart into a kickstart, unless you believe that during the typical 4 week PCT after aas use the body recovers completely - returning to the baseline pre-cycle, then fold ....
HCG still shutdown HPTA, so using while PCT won't do any good.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Im just pointing out HCg is not pointless for pct as you said it is