Mdrol PCT Clomid need advice

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I am taking Mdrol for 4 weeks. 20/20/30/30. How should I run my clomid PCT? Also, just some general questions. What is the best way to keep my gains? I heard that diet is key, eating the same stuff im eating now. and also that I'm supposed to work out with the same weight. But what if I start getting a little weaker cuz im no longer on the PH? How long should I run the clomid for? How long should I wait before I run another PH? My goal here is to gain long term muscle. I want to be able to do another PH in order to build upon the gains I have from this cycle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I just read up on pulsing. This sounds like the best option for keeping gains. Should I run clomid on off days if Im going to pulse? Or should I just keep it on hand in case I start to see gyno? If I pulse, it would start after this cycle is done and last for another month. So i would go from 30mgs each day of the week, to 40mg 3 days a week (M,W,F). Let me know if this is a good way to do PCT.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I just read up on pulsing. This sounds like the best option for keeping gains. Should I run clomid on off days if Im going to pulse? Or should I just keep it on hand in case I start to see gyno? If I pulse, it would start after this cycle is done and last for another month. So i would go from 30mgs each day of the week, to 40mg 3 days a week (M,W,F). Let me know if this is a good way to do PCT.
I'm not following...are you suggesting pulsing clomid or superdrol?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I was talking about pulsing the SD clone. But Dr. D's pulse forum was talking about pulsing for a whole 2 month cycle. I've already been on this cycle for half a month and iv been doing it every day, so i dont know if pulsing is an option for this cycle anymore. I think im just gunna have to go with the clomid, but im not sure how to dose it

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about pulsing the SD clone. But Dr. D's pulse forum was talking about pulsing for a whole 2 month cycle. I've already been on this cycle for half a month and iv been doing it every day, so i dont know if pulsing is an option for this cycle anymore. I think im just gunna have to go with the clomid, but im not sure how to dose it
50/50/25/25 is generally an effective way to dose clomid.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
how long after my PCT should i wait before I take another cycle?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just continue with your regular dosing. While pulsing works for some users it can put others on a hormonal rollercoaster;):)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
K awesome thanks man. So the clomid is enough by itself? I've heard some people say that you need a test booster and an AI, and ive heard others say that adding those will just complicate things and possibly confuse my body even more

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I would just continue with your regular dosing. While pulsing works for some users it can put others on a hormonal rollercoaster;):)
Agreed, pulsing can be unpredictable at times.

K awesome thanks man. So the clomid is enough by itself? I've heard some people say that you need a test booster and an AI, and ive heard others say that adding those will just complicate things and possibly confuse my body even more
I would add an AI like Inhibit-e and some DAA. They both complement the SERM very well.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Training needs to remain as intense as it was during cycle. What it means is lift with maximal weights; and lower the number of reps you are performing. If doing 8-12 reps go down to 5-6 and as heavy as you can go. This will still induce the muscle to want to increase strength and create an adaption. You also want to bring the number of sets back down to what you were doing pre-cycle. If not you really run the risk of over training.
Here's where others will disagree a little; I believe in keeping calories slightly above maintenance for the new bodyweight. Others feel you gotta eat exactly the same as while on cycle. All I ever got from that was extra body fat. You have to figure one is not burning anywhere near the calories as on cycle. Good luck with this

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
If you can't get a SERM for PCT, what would be the best alternative?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get a SERM for PCT, what would be the best alternative?
This shouldn't be a problem, since you should already have PCT planned out and on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. PCT being the MOST IMPORTANT part of a cycle...

but this post just means that you did not do that, so your next best option is to get a SERM ASAP, they are available everywhere. Nolva and Clomid are available in name brand pharm tabe, generic pharm tabs, and research chems. get what you can get.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
This shouldn't be a problem, since you should already have PCT planned out and on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. PCT being the MOST IMPORTANT part of a cycle...

but this post just means that you did not do that, so your next best option is to get a SERM ASAP, they are available everywhere. Nolva and Clomid are available in name brand pharm tabe, generic pharm tabs, and research chems. get what you can get.
Ok cool. I still hav a couple weeks b4 the end of my cycle so I should be able to get it by then

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Does anyone know if Clomid or Taxomifen is better? From what I've researched, they both are effective. Just checking to see if there is anything I need to know