PMag PCT Serm Dosage Question

indiget7

Awards
Hi,

I'm currently at the end of my PMag Cycle (loved it!) and I'm planning to use Nolva for my post cycle, as well as Clomid for the first two weeks.

Dosage would be Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and Clomid at 50/50/0/0. I read that some people on here who've done a similar cycle have done the same and gotten great results, and I have Clomid on hand too and I won't be doing another cycle for a while so might as well throw it in.

My question is; I have an oral syringe in hand. It measures 1-10ML, the larger bars being 1ML each, and the smaller bars being 0.2. I'll try to have an exact amount of 0.8ML so that the dosage comes out to 20ML (it's 25MG/1ML), but if I can't or some how am not able to, will it matter if I dose it at 25/25/12.5/12.5?

My original cycle of PMag came out to be 50/75/75/100/100/100. Should I bump up Nolva to 40/40/20/20 or stay at 20/20/10/10?

+ Does it matter when I dose my SERM?

Thank you!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
nvm, I see you have nolva as well..anyway i'd cut out the clomid. Nolva by itself works fine

indiget7

Awards
Think I might just sell the Clomid, but what about the oral syringe dosing?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
No it won't really matter if the dose is at 25..some people take nolva to 30 so you're fine.

indiget7

Awards
Thanks! I was testing the oral syringe with water and I could get 0.8 out, but I just wanted to be on the safe side and have an exact amount. Starting PCT on Monday, will miss this cycle :(.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I was testing the oral syringe with water and I could get 0.8 out, but I just wanted to be on the safe side and have an exact amount. Starting PCT on Monday, will miss this cycle :(.
Yes agreed..I still miss my p-mag cycle..:puppy_dog_eyes:

Reactions: mw1

Pika

Awards
Hey bro! Im starting my first p mag cycle ... I have pct assist and cycle assist 2 tubs of p mag just need to order my nolva how was your cycle? Gains? Strenge? Sides?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro! Im starting my first p mag cycle ... I have pct assist and cycle assist 2 tubs of p mag just need to order my nolva how was your cycle? Gains? Strenge? Sides?
Interested in this reply.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking me?

Pika

Awards
Yh bro im asking you, you said you missed p mag cycle right? Was just woundering what was your gains on cycle and off also sny sides?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yh bro im asking you, you said you missed p mag cycle right? Was just woundering what was your gains on cycle and off also sny sides?
I ran mine 50/50/75/75/75 for 5 weeks and ended up gaining 15 lbs. after PCT. I got some back pumps near the end, but nothing major. Use taurine. Otherwise, I felt amazing on P-mag; Like an 'on top of the world' feeling.

Pika

Awards
Wow! I was going to run it the same... As im 183bls ... But need to sort out my pct and cycle assist....??

What was your pct like ?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I was going to run it the same... As im 183bls ... But need to sort out my pct and cycle assist....??

What was your pct like ?
What's your PCT? Dose cycle assist twice a day, 3-4 caps each time. Try to space them separate from your P-mag doses.

Pika

Awards
Oh ok bro thanks.. 1 more thing what was your strenge gains?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
low dose clomid to help recover if you have it.

For PH use if you use Nolva as a main i like

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25

or Clomid 75/50/50/25
Nolva 10/10/10 then OTC AI

AAS

Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

or Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

some might think thats over dosed but SERMS are cheap.

you might as well just get Torem and do it solo

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok bro thanks.. 1 more thing what was your strenge gains?
I don't remember all of them, but I think I got about 30 lbs. on bench, 50 on squat, and 60 on deadlift; Also pull-ups increased dramatically.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, but I see Bry17 mentioned running an AI alongside Nolva for Pmag PCT.

Im setting up PCT for Estane and am trying to figure out if I should run my AI(Triazole) alongside my Nolva and for how long, if at all.

drudixon

Awards
nvm, I see you have nolva as well..anyway i'd cut out the clomid. Nolva by itself works fine
This. Nolva solo is what I used, tho I did 3 weeks of Reversitol also because I was paranoid my nolva was fake.

Pika

Awards
I would say youd only need a nolva bro and a test booster because epistane is a serm like product

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Im setting up PCT for Estane and am trying to figure out if I should run my AI(Triazole) alongside my Nolva and for how long, if at all.
You could if you wanted. It may help boost test further. Run it for like 3-4 weeks at 3-4 caps.

Nolva-20/20/10/10
Triazole-4/4/3/3

I would say youd only need a nolva bro and a test booster because epistane is a serm like product
Don't believe everything you hear. I don't see evidence for this. I see evidence for its non-17a counterpart though.

Yeah, it was a fun cycle; I look back and it was my favorite.

Pika

Awards
Realy? Wow guess some people lie when they say it took the gyno haa!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
You could if you wanted. It may help boost test further. Run it for like 3-4 weeks at 3-4 caps.

Nolva-20/20/10/10
Triazole-4/4/3/3
You dont think that would possibly suppress E too much???