PMag PCT Serm Dosage Question

  1. PMag PCT Serm Dosage Question


    Hi,

    I'm currently at the end of my PMag Cycle (loved it!) and I'm planning to use Nolva for my post cycle, as well as Clomid for the first two weeks.

    Dosage would be Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and Clomid at 50/50/0/0. I read that some people on here who've done a similar cycle have done the same and gotten great results, and I have Clomid on hand too and I won't be doing another cycle for a while so might as well throw it in.

    My question is; I have an oral syringe in hand. It measures 1-10ML, the larger bars being 1ML each, and the smaller bars being 0.2. I'll try to have an exact amount of 0.8ML so that the dosage comes out to 20ML (it's 25MG/1ML), but if I can't or some how am not able to, will it matter if I dose it at 25/25/12.5/12.5?

    My original cycle of PMag came out to be 50/75/75/100/100/100. Should I bump up Nolva to 40/40/20/20 or stay at 20/20/10/10?

    + Does it matter when I dose my SERM?

    Thank you!


  2. nvm, I see you have nolva as well..anyway i'd cut out the clomid. Nolva by itself works fine
    Antaeus Rep

  3. Think I might just sell the Clomid, but what about the oral syringe dosing?
    •   
       


  4. No it won't really matter if the dose is at 25..some people take nolva to 30 so you're fine.
    Antaeus Rep

  5. Thanks! I was testing the oral syringe with water and I could get 0.8 out, but I just wanted to be on the safe side and have an exact amount. Starting PCT on Monday, will miss this cycle .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by indiget7 View Post
    Thanks! I was testing the oral syringe with water and I could get 0.8 out, but I just wanted to be on the safe side and have an exact amount. Starting PCT on Monday, will miss this cycle .
    Yes agreed..I still miss my p-mag cycle..
    Antaeus Rep

  7. Hey bro! Im starting my first p mag cycle ... I have pct assist and cycle assist 2 tubs of p mag just need to order my nolva how was your cycle? Gains? Strenge? Sides?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Hey bro! Im starting my first p mag cycle ... I have pct assist and cycle assist 2 tubs of p mag just need to order my nolva how was your cycle? Gains? Strenge? Sides?
    Interested in this reply.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Hey bro! Im starting my first p mag cycle ... I have pct assist and cycle assist 2 tubs of p mag just need to order my nolva how was your cycle? Gains? Strenge? Sides?
    Are you asking me?
    Antaeus Rep

  10. Yh bro im asking you, you said you missed p mag cycle right? Was just woundering what was your gains on cycle and off also sny sides?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Yh bro im asking you, you said you missed p mag cycle right? Was just woundering what was your gains on cycle and off also sny sides?
    I ran mine 50/50/75/75/75 for 5 weeks and ended up gaining 15 lbs. after PCT. I got some back pumps near the end, but nothing major. Use taurine. Otherwise, I felt amazing on P-mag; Like an 'on top of the world' feeling.
    Antaeus Rep

  12. Wow! I was going to run it the same... As im 183bls ... But need to sort out my pct and cycle assist....??

    What was your pct like ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Wow! I was going to run it the same... As im 183bls ... But need to sort out my pct and cycle assist....??

    What was your pct like ?
    What's your PCT? Dose cycle assist twice a day, 3-4 caps each time. Try to space them separate from your P-mag doses.
    Antaeus Rep

  14. Yh i was thinking pct assist with nolva 20/20/10/10/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Yh i was thinking pct assist with nolva 20/20/10/10/
    That's a good idea. You could add in an AI like Inhibit-e or Erase as well.
    Antaeus Rep

  16. Aswel? Wouldnt serm be enogh or? Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Aswel? Wouldnt serm be enogh or? Thanks
    You don't have to. I always like to add an AI in my PCT for preventative reasons.
    Antaeus Rep

  18. Oh ok bro thanks.. 1 more thing what was your strenge gains?

  19. low dose clomid to help recover if you have it.

    For PH use if you use Nolva as a main i like

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/25/25

    or Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Nolva 10/10/10 then OTC AI

    AAS

    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

    or Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 20/20/10/10

    some might think thats over dosed but SERMS are cheap.

    you might as well just get Torem and do it solo

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Oh ok bro thanks.. 1 more thing what was your strenge gains?
    I don't remember all of them, but I think I got about 30 lbs. on bench, 50 on squat, and 60 on deadlift; Also pull-ups increased dramatically.
    Antaeus Rep

  21. Wow!

  22. Not to hijack this thread, but I see Bry17 mentioned running an AI alongside Nolva for Pmag PCT.

    Im setting up PCT for Estane and am trying to figure out if I should run my AI(Triazole) alongside my Nolva and for how long, if at all.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    nvm, I see you have nolva as well..anyway i'd cut out the clomid. Nolva by itself works fine
    This. Nolva solo is what I used, tho I did 3 weeks of Reversitol also because I was paranoid my nolva was fake.

  24. I would say youd only need a nolva bro and a test booster because epistane is a serm like product

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    Im setting up PCT for Estane and am trying to figure out if I should run my AI(Triazole) alongside my Nolva and for how long, if at all.
    You could if you wanted. It may help boost test further. Run it for like 3-4 weeks at 3-4 caps.

    Nolva-20/20/10/10
    Triazole-4/4/3/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    I would say youd only need a nolva bro and a test booster because epistane is a serm like product
    Don't believe everything you hear. I don't see evidence for this. I see evidence for its non-17a counterpart though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Wow!
    Yeah, it was a fun cycle; I look back and it was my favorite.
    Antaeus Rep

  26. Realy? Wow guess some people lie when they say it took the gyno haa!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    You could if you wanted. It may help boost test further. Run it for like 3-4 weeks at 3-4 caps.

    Nolva-20/20/10/10
    Triazole-4/4/3/3
    You dont think that would possibly suppress E too much???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dosage of SERM
    By potobori in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 08:19 PM
  2. SERM dosage question
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
  3. Serm dosage timing and gyno question
    By jswole in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. SERM Dosage
    By ceaston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:21 PM
  5. Recommended SERM Dosage
    By Pemmican in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Log in
Log in