HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Ok so I had originally planned a Hdrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75
and my OTC Pct was
Weeks 1-4 Reversion 3/2/1/1
PCS WEEKS 3-6 and Lean Xtreme
I would also be taking DAA starting day 1 of PCT

Now I might get my hands on some Liquid Tamoxfen at 50ml 20mg/ml
I was wondering how i would dose this and what else to run for my pct ?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I had originally planned a Hdrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75
and my OTC Pct was
Weeks 1-4 Reversion 3/2/1/1
PCS WEEKS 3-6 and Lean Xtreme
I would also be taking DAA starting day 1 of PCT

Now I might get my hands on some Liquid Tamoxfen at 50ml 20mg/ml
I was wondering how i would dose this and what else to run for my pct ?
Dose Nolva 20/20/10/10 and keep everything else as is and you will be good to go.

JT SAINT

Awards
i don't know where to get a serm someone helpppp

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Dose Nolva 20/20/10/10 and keep everything else as is and you will be good to go.

So run the Nolva along with the other stuff as is? The Nolva is Liquid form I'm not sure how many bottles i will need

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
So run the Nolva along with the other stuff as is? The Nolva is Liquid form I'm not sure how many bottles i will need
That's essentially what I would do. Your nolva is dosed at 20 mg/ml, so that means you'll need 1 ml a day for the first two weeks, and .5 ml the next two. A total of 21 ml. You've got plenty of nolva.

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Alright thanks a lot man, could i bump up my dosage of Hdrol from 50/75/75/75/75/75 or will that be effective enough?.. I've done one at 50/50/50/50/50/50 but didn't run a serm and saw some gains

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks a lot man, could i bump up my dosage of Hdrol from 50/75/75/75/75/75 or will that be effective enough?.. I've done one at 50/50/50/50/50/50 but didn't run a serm and saw some gains
Go with 50/75/75/75/75/75 as planned. Even guys my size see good gains off that type of cycle. Sides can be a bit much for some people if you push into 100 and beyond.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would suggest you to start H-drol at 50mg ED and bump it only if you feel isn't as effective as you want it to be.

Run for PCT Nolvadex for 4 weeks: 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED + 3 grams DAA ED.

PS If i were you i would add Test P. for 6 weeks at 50-75mg EOD.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
may wanna throw some liver assist xt on cycle. i like yaz's idea with prop

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
I would suggest you to start H-drol at 50mg ED and bump it only if you feel isn't as effective as you want it to be.

Run for PCT Nolvadex for 4 weeks: 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED + 3 grams DAA ED.

PS If i were you i would add Test P. for 6 weeks at 50-75mg EOD.

So don't even worry about the OTC products?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
So don't even worry about the OTC products?
You don't need and OTC supps, except some lipid/liver support.
Also the addition of a Test-booster in the pct is always helpful but imho not for cycles shorter than 8 weeks, unless you have harsher compounds or high dosages or 19-nor derivates or combinations of those.

PS 1) If you do include Test prop in, Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD OR Aromasin at 12,5mg ED to be safe and nice.

2) IMHO the chosen support supp by CEL in this type of cycle is more than enough.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
im running m drol 10 20 20 with cycle support an milk thistle throughout entire cycle. for pct using clomid 100/75/50/25, a tribulus and sustain alpha. that sound ok? researched for a while now an jus wanna double check before i go ahead. cheers

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
im running m drol 10 20 20 with cycle support an milk thistle throughout entire cycle. for pct using clomid 100/75/50/25, a tribulus and sustain alpha. that sound ok? researched for a while now an jus wanna double check before i go ahead. cheers
If i were you i would keep the clomid protocol as it is, remove all the other supplements and ad nolva at 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED.