SD/HD pct options if can't get a serm

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
So I ordered the new phreak product and found a source to get some nolva. The phreak got through customs but the nolva didn't. I didn't know what would happen (I moved to south korea). Anyway for the past week I have been looking like a mad man trying to source some out in the country but had no luck finding nolva or clomid.

Is sh*t going to hit the fan if I do the 30mgSD/50mgHD stack and don't use a serm pct? Would half dosages be ok at 15/25?

Atm all I have access to is what is in my cupboard
cycle support
AI (erase)
DAA
Fadagoia (i don't know spelling just thought i would try it, a test booster)

My biggest fear is gyno.
I keep searching and searching for another alternative but everyone just says nolva nolva nolva

amateurfreak

Awards
honestly man i doubt you'll get many recommendations otherwise. SD is pretty strong with some harsh sides and stacked with another methyl will make it that much more. i definitely wouldnt run it without a serm

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
what about reducing the cycle length to 2 weeks. I have read about 2 weeks on 5 weeks off 2 weeks on 5 off cycles

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You could read the Pulsing SD thread. That might be your only option w/o a SERM. Try a different source, customs doesn't check EVERYTHING, too many packages to screen everything.

You will probably be shutdown after a week straight of SD, not to mention a SD/HD stack Why are you stacking hose 2 anyways? SD by itself should be more than enough strain on your liver/lipids/etc.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
the product comes stacked, I bought phreak from nutraplanet

I found a guy selling clomid on the internet via a korean second hand cafe thing (he sells from roids too but they are all orals) makes me wonder if they are fake

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the product comes stacked, I bought phreak from nutraplanet

I found a guy selling clomid on the internet via a korean second hand cafe thing (he sells from roids too but they are all orals) makes me wonder if they are fake
pm sent...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont use that if youre concerned about gyno, especially at a high dose of sd