Testosterone Recovery Stack

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who has used our testosterone recovery stack during PCT? I'd like to hear some feedback. I have personally used it stacked with a SERM (torem) and had great results. The benefits I believe were in the fact that I maintained my strength and most of my size gains during PCT and my libido was fantastic throughout. I usually hate PCT, and though this wasn't fun in comparision to a cycle, the TRS definitely helped stave off the PCT/SERM blues.

But then again, I'm a rep for the company and can't be trusted :banghead:

So that's why I'm asking you guys if you've ever used the stack and how it went. Good, bad, neutral reviews all welcome :approve:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I am using my second one now. First was solo TRS. This is TRS + Toremifene. So far, so good. Like you said, no blues and I can definitely tell the difference in the Toremifene solo and with the TRS added in. Better libido so far and generally a better feeling than with Torem alone.

youngguns555

Awards
on it right now. Tastes awful, works great .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who has used our testosterone recovery stack during PCT? I'd like to hear some feedback. I have personally used it stacked with a SERM (torem) and had great results. The benefits I believe were in the fact that I maintained my strength and most of my size gains during PCT and my libido was fantastic throughout. I usually hate PCT, and though this wasn't fun in comparision to a cycle, the TRS definitely helped stave off the PCT/SERM blues.

So that's why I'm asking you guys if you've ever used the stack and how it went. Good, bad, neutral reviews all welcome :approve:

I liked the endo amp & toco 8, but thought the sustain was worthless. I should of picked the topical. I'm glad I never bought it, because I dont think it's worth the money.

I wouldn't ever recomend it to be ran as a solo pct except maybe for something like the lg trifecta stack.

I was recently offered another complete trs, for free, but I told the person to keep it, d/t all I thought was worth anything was the toco 8 & endo amp.

So they sent me it, minus the sustain. how nice. :thumbsup:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
lol, you took the words right out my mouth. :laughing:

I used it after a m14e cycle last year with the LV Sustain Alpha. I would give it a neutrel review. The toco 8 & endoamp were great, but I didn't notice much from the SA.

That being said, I just ordered the TRS with Topical SA two nights ago for PCT on my upcoming cycle. My understanding is the topical SA has much better absorbtion.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the endo amp & toco 8, but thought the sustain was worthless. I should of picked the topical. I'm glad I never bought it, because I dont think it's worth the money.

I wouldn't ever recomend it to be ran as a solo pct except maybe for something like the lg trifecta stack.

I was recently offered another complete trs, for free, but I told the person to keep it, d/t all I thought was worth anything was the toco 8 & endo amp.

So they sent me it, minus the sustain. how nice. :thumbsup:
I'm going to agree. Liquid sustain did a little, but not near as much as the TD version. Resveratrol is simply not orally bioavailable enough. I did find the LV version to work better than the biotest version though, which tells me it was doing something.

Our main goal with the oral delivery of our products is just plain old convenience. Applying a topical freakin' sucks sometimes. Especially if it's something like dermacrine where you might be touching other people. I had to make sure not to do anything shirtless in my apartment without showering first, if you catch my drift lol

If you guys are on the fence about the TRS, just send me a pm maybe we can work something out yah know

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on it right now. Tastes awful, works great .
I just use the "Worm Shot" method. Fill cup with water about a quarter of the way, dispense supplement liquid into water and then proceed to shoot like a vodka shot.:cheers:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that was taking any sort of supplements back in the late 1980s or early 90s knows that the stuff that is out today tastes like candy or gourmet food compared to the average stuff back then.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone that was taking any sort of supplements back in the late 1980s or early 90s knows that the stuff that is out today tastes like candy or gourmet food compared to the average stuff back then.
Still the case for some bulk supps

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested in a deal on the TRS, shoot me a PM.;)

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested in a deal on the TRS, shoot me a PM.;)
Perfect timing as usual for me. You guys were out of stock at PP and it was out of stock everywhere I normally buy from. So I bought the separate items from 2 sites just last week. :crying:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect timing as usual for me. You guys were out of stock at PP and it was out of stock everywhere I normally buy from. So I bought the separate items from 2 sites just last week. :crying:
HMMM, well is there something else you had your eye on?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that had better luck with TD sustain alpha, where did you apply it mostly?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping to get a bit more feedback, I know this part of the forum isn't frequented much though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this seem to help any with libido recovery during PCT?
Sustain Alpha? Definitely. The application spots? I think as long as the TD is dispersed well enough it'll absorb nicely and give the full benefits.

Personal areas of choice for application are tops of shoulder, upper back, triceps, top of chest.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha? Definitely. The application spots? I think as long as the TD is dispersed well enough it'll absorb nicely and give the full benefits.

Personal areas of choice for application are tops of shoulder, upper back, triceps, top of chest.
Thanks.

I was asking more about the TD vs oral. Specifically, I wondered if the localized application of TD to "the boys" would be more effective for libido during PCT than the oral version.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

I was asking more about the TD vs oral. Specifically, I wondered if the localized application of TD to "the boys" would be more effective for libido during PCT than the oral version.
From my experience yes, also other have stated so when giving feedback.

slowrx

Awards
I have this sitting in my cabinet and will be able to do a review in the next few weeks, will be paired with nolva and tcf1

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ive stated this in previous posts, but my experience with the trs was bad. a friend and i ran it about a year ago and we BOTH ended up getting gyno. no other products besides the trs were used. from what i remember, my test #'s were good except prolactin which was elevated. my friend never got his bloods but like i said, he got gyno as well. i like pp's hormonal products but the TRS was not good for me. id like to run it again and log it to see what happens, but im not spending that kindof money

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
ive stated this in previous posts, but my experience with the trs was bad. a friend and i ran it about a year ago and we BOTH ended up getting gyno. no other products besides the trs were used. from what i remember, my test #'s were good except prolactin which was elevated. my friend never got his bloods but like i said, he got gyno as well. i like pp's hormonal products but the TRS was not good for me. id like to run it again and log it to see what happens, but im not spending that kindof money
The TRS does not make any claims specifically relating to gyno. Looks like you both set yourself up to fail. You might want to READ THIS before putting anymore anabolic or androgenic agents into your body.

SERMs are the key if you want to agressively prevent gyno.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
The TRS does not make any claims specifically relating to gyno. Looks like you both set yourself up to fail. You might want to READ THIS before putting anymore anabolic or androgenic agents into your body.

SERMs are the key if you want to agressively prevent gyno.
i didnt take it to get rid of gyno. i never had gyno before running trs. i simply ran it because i wanted to see what the stack would do. never got gyno from any ph or aas until i ran trs. weird i know..

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i didnt take it to get rid of gyno. i never had gyno before running trs. i simply ran it because i wanted to see what the stack would do. never got gyno from any ph or aas until i ran trs. weird i know..
Was it ran as pct or solo?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was it ran as pct or solo?
I think he is stating that it was ran as a natural stack.

I find it pretty insane that not one, but two people would have gyno from Vitamin E, Cortisol control, and a product that specifically lowers estrogen. You sure this was gyno and not pseudogyno (the misinterpretation of gyno)?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is stating that it was ran as a natural stack.

I find it pretty insane that not one, but two people would have gyno from Vitamin E, Cortisol control, and a product that specifically lowers estrogen. You sure this was gyno and not pseudogyno (the misinterpretation of gyno)?
Agreed, makes no sense really. Sustain Alpha is a natural SERM and AI, it shouldn't be causing gyno. Hell, it's touted as normalizing estrogen instead of just crushing it like most AIs do.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
yeah it was run as a standalone natty cycle. told you guys it was weird lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't make sense, the ingredients aren't capable of causing gyno in any way. Weird is an understatement. You want to run it again with bloods, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it was run as a standalone natty cycle. told you guys it was weird lol
Maybe it boosted test so much that when you came off, estrogen shot up after ending the sustain alpha? :boggled:

Of course, that's what I would want it to be, being a rep lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it boosted test so much that when you came off, estrogen shot up after ending the sustain alpha? :boggled:

Of course, that's what I would want it to be, being a rep lol
This shouldn't happen either...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think of holding Sustain Alpha under the togue for a while before swallowing?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I used it without a serm and suffrd sides and I've used just a serm and felt wayy better (torem) it deff works its just isn't a serm.

photog62

Awards
I'm very new to the ph side of things so i'm sorry for in ignorance to all of this but what is gyno and serm.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
gyno = gynecomastia
serm = selective estrogen receptor module

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't it designed to be.absorbedby the gut ?
Well, the LV technology is supposed to allow the absorption to begin in the mouth and happen throughout the eso****us and all that, to bypass normal digestion. LV would theoretically have sublingual/mucosal delivery, though I don't know how effective it is.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, the LV technology is supposed to allow the absorption to begin in the mouth and happen throughout the eso****us and all that, to bypass normal digestion. LV would theoretically have sublingual/mucosal delivery, though I don't know how effective it is.
Yeah I was wondering about it and wanted to see what people thought. Ill have to ask Eric what he thinks.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well looking back at some old threads at our homesite, holding Sustain Alpha might have some benefits to it. Ill be doin this when I start mine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looking back at some old threads at our homesite, holding Sustain Alpha might have some benefits to it. Ill be doin this when I start mine.
Wow was unaware of this, have you ran it before without using this protocol? I would like to hear your feedback on it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow was unaware of this, have you ran it before without using this protocol? I would like to hear your feedback on it.
Ive havent used SA yet, but when I do im goin to try it under the tongue.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Ive havent used SA yet, but when I do im goin to try it under the tongue.
when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...
LOL!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like that is the case:)