Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 8 of 19 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Newbiewar View Post
    so the bottle is good for about 3 weeks... a little more maybe...
    where as the Toco-8 is good for 30 servings? how should these be overlapped than, start toco-8 sooner than the sustain alpha
    SA is only used 5 days per week, so one bottle at 5 pumps will last 1 month. Standard PCT length.

2. Oh, and a suggestion for PP guys... Toco-8 tastes like clay/dirt, and Endo-Amp tastes like... I don't know... peanut powder with dirt. PLEASE consider putting that stuff in a capsule so I can just down it with all my other pills I'm already taking. If I mix this stuff w/ my shake, the whole shake will taste like dirt. I know some people may like the taste, but I really just prefer another pill.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Oh, and a suggestion for PP guys... Toco-8 tastes like clay/dirt, and Endo-Amp tastes like... I don't know... peanut powder with dirt. PLEASE consider putting that stuff in a capsule so I can just down it with all my other pills I'm already taking. If I mix this stuff w/ my shake, the whole shake will taste like dirt. I know some people may like the taste, but I really just prefer another pill.
    The only problem is that it would clot the machine, especially EndoAmp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The only problem is that it would clot the machine, especially EndoAmp.
    Indeed, I know for some the taste isn't ideal, but it's not too bad. There are much worse out there...

If anything you could get some caps and just fill them with the recommended amount

5. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Oh, and a suggestion for PP guys... Toco-8 tastes like clay/dirt, and Endo-Amp tastes like... I don't know... peanut powder with dirt. PLEASE consider putting that stuff in a capsule so I can just down it with all my other pills I'm already taking. If I mix this stuff w/ my shake, the whole shake will taste like dirt. I know some people may like the taste, but I really just prefer another pill.
    Step 1: Put some water in your mouth.

Step 2: Throw down a scoop of Toco-8 or EndoAmp

Step 3: Drink water.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

6. I like the taste of both toco8 and EndoAmp.

7. It's a personal thing. Some like it and others hate it. Either way, it's still much, much better than Yellow Gold.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like the taste of both toco8 and EndoAmp.
    Just putting it in the mouth and then chasing it with water is no big deal and ill do that if I forget to put it into a protein shake.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

9. I never put it in a protein shake. I just get a scoop and dump it in. Usually I chase it with Xtend. I wonder if I should continue using the Sustain. I have enough for tomorrow in the current bottle and I have one more full one. I'd much rather have a new bottle of EndoAmp. It would be a real pain in the but to ship the product back though. Maybe I'll just run it. Maybe its doing something I just don't notice.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I never put it in a protein shake. I just get a scoop and dump it in. Usually I chase it with Xtend. I wonder if I should continue using the Sustain. I have enough for tomorrow in the current bottle and I have one more full one. I'd much rather have a new bottle of EndoAmp. It would be a real pain in the but to ship the product back though. Maybe I'll just run it. Maybe its doing something I just don't notice.
    I just finished a little experiment of running Sustain with Tcf-1 and im sad im not continuing it. My girl loved it while I was on and I had a more alpha feeling, plus strength went up just a tad, wich is good considering ive reduced intake. The only thing im using now is Substerone and it feels like creatine so far.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I never put it in a protein shake. I just get a scoop and dump it in. Usually I chase it with Xtend. I wonder if I should continue using the Sustain. I have enough for tomorrow in the current bottle and I have one more full one. I'd much rather have a new bottle of EndoAmp. It would be a real pain in the but to ship the product back though. Maybe I'll just run it. Maybe its doing something I just don't notice.
    Bloods bud, this will tell you

Also can trade it over at our forums (plenty of ppl like it) and get some EndoAmp

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like the taste of both toco8 and EndoAmp.
    EndoAmp I like, it's sweet, Toco-8 I'm neutral about.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Its chalky with a bit of fruit taste to it.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I enjoy both, but endoamp I do strangely look forward to.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. Endoamp is better in a protein shake imo, preferably chocolate.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

16. Taste isn't an issue with me as long as what I'm taking delivers

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Taste isn't an issue with me as long as what I'm taking delivers
    Thats ultimatly whats most important, the results not the taste.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Taste isn't an issue with me as long as what I'm taking delivers
    No pain no gain?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Well, I've gotten used to EndoAmp, but the Toco-8 is still meh... still feels like eating clay, but seems like it's working.

first 2 weeks of PCT were great, strength stayed about the same or got better in some lifts even though recovery and endurance was noticeably lower due to being in PCT. Week 3 and 4 was where my strength dropped. I'm surprised that it took so long, last cycle I did my strength dropped at the end of PCT wk 1, and continued to drop a bit through wk 2 until it finally stabilized in wk3. This time with the TRS, my strength started dropping in wk 3, with the same 2-wk "ramp-down". Today is week 1 after PCT, and I noticed my strength returning a bit. I've been off of jack3d since PCT wk2, but today I popped a single Ripped Juice EX2 about 2hrs prior to working out. Maybe that had something to do with my increase today?

Libido is returning as well. It was seriously lacking in the last 3 weeks though.

Interesting thing is that I still have about 1" of the bottle of Sustain Alpha left... I've been using it as directed, 5 pumps per application, 5x per week and I've used it for 4 weeks already. o.O oh well. I figure I'll just keep using it til it's gone. Can't hurt going 5-6 weeks with it right?

20. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Well, I've gotten used to EndoAmp, but the Toco-8 is still meh... still feels like eating clay, but seems like it's working.

first 2 weeks of PCT were great, strength stayed about the same or got better in some lifts even though recovery and endurance was noticeably lower due to being in PCT. Week 3 and 4 was where my strength dropped. I'm surprised that it took so long, last cycle I did my strength dropped at the end of PCT wk 1, and continued to drop a bit through wk 2 until it finally stabilized in wk3. This time with the TRS, my strength started dropping in wk 3, with the same 2-wk "ramp-down". Today is week 1 after PCT, and I noticed my strength returning a bit. I've been off of jack3d since PCT wk2, but today I popped a single Ripped Juice EX2 about 2hrs prior to working out. Maybe that had something to do with my increase today?

Libido is returning as well. It was seriously lacking in the last 3 weeks though.

Interesting thing is that I still have about 1" of the bottle of Sustain Alpha left... I've been using it as directed, 5 pumps per application, 5x per week and I've used it for 4 weeks already. o.O oh well. I figure I'll just keep using it til it's gone. Can't hurt going 5-6 weeks with it right?
    No harm in extending the usage, seems that you had good success with your PCT, nice to hear it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Well, I've gotten used to EndoAmp, but the Toco-8 is still meh... still feels like eating clay, but seems like it's working.

Good to hear your having success with the trs Gaijin and if your experiencing a strength boost from a pre-workout id keep rolling with it, it'll help you keep more of your gains imo.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

22. Anybody interested in recieving 40% off any of the Androseries and our Testosterone Recovery Stack, hit me up with a pm.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

23. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Anybody interested in recieving 40% off any of the Androseries and our Testosterone Recovery Stack, hit me up with a pm.
    He is the man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Anybody interested in recieving 40% off any of the Androseries and our Testosterone Recovery Stack, hit me up with a pm.
    25% on the TRS

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    25% on the TRS
    Thats right.. my bad guys. 25% off the Trs.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:24 PM