Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I heard we might be doing some stuff to our PCT products soon... hmmm but what?
    I hope it is to improve the taste of Sustain Alpha because that $hit taste horrible…on the other hand Testosterone Conversion Factor taste so good I want to drink it on the rocks lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl View Post
    I hope it is to improve the taste of Sustain Alpha because that $hit taste horrible…on the other hand Testosterone Conversion Factor taste so good I want to drink it on the rocks lol.

    I agree. While I don't hate sustain's taste (most do), TCF-1 is candy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Gents,

    41 year old male, 5'8 195lbs.

    Forgive my ignorance. I have a couple of questions, but first I wanted to thank all who have posted. Really appreciate the thread. First time cycling (prohormone) and pretty mcuh completely in the dark as to PCT requirements. Nice to see so much info in one spot. After perusing countless threads, I can't tell you what a relief it was to find this one. People actually typing words out and using punctuation...sweet

    1. Bought a bottle of Megaplexx. Had a fellow gym rat recommend it. Would like to dispense with the pros/cons of that decision if that's OK. I have it and I am going to use it, and I will post as to how well it works. Once I am done with it I am open to all suggestions on OTC prohormone products, as it sounds like PP has some very good ones.
    2. As I stated, first time cycling. Been hitting the gym since I was 19 years old. Very hard gainer. Best shape of my life right now. Just did two "cycles" of Animal Stak. Going to wait until I have my PCT in hand before I start the Megaplexx.

    What products of yours would you recommend as a complete PCT?

    I'm going to get the TRS Oral & possibly the TCF-1 &/or the Sustain Alpha, but is that overkill? Or is there anything else I might need? I thought about Nolva/Clomid, but after reading so many threads, but I am starting to wonder if those heavy duty types of PCT products might be overkill for Megaplexx.

    Anyway, any light you can shine for me here would be greatly appreciated. Things go well, and you will have a customer for life.

    Thanks.

    EDIT: Well, screwed that up a bit. Just noticed that the Sustain Alpha is part of the TRS. Apologies.

  4. I'd say to never use Megaplex as it's a combination of 4 oral steroids. It's a pretty bad idea to stack 2 methylated orals at any given time and this "supplement" takes it to an extreme.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd say to never use Megaplex as it's a combination of 4 oral steroids. It's a pretty bad idea to stack 2 methylated orals at any given time and this "supplement" takes it to an extreme.
    Understood. Irrespective of the results, I can say with all honesty that I won't take it again. But having said that, suggestions for PCT?

    Thanks for your response.

  6. Toremifene and TRS would be my suggestion.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by f3ba View Post
    Gents,

    41 year old male, 5'8 195lbs.

    Forgive my ignorance. I have a couple of questions, but first I wanted to thank all who have posted. Really appreciate the thread. First time cycling (prohormone) and pretty mcuh completely in the dark as to PCT requirements. Nice to see so much info in one spot. After perusing countless threads, I can't tell you what a relief it was to find this one. People actually typing words out and using punctuation...sweet

    1. Bought a bottle of Megaplexx. Had a fellow gym rat recommend it. Would like to dispense with the pros/cons of that decision if that's OK. I have it and I am going to use it, and I will post as to how well it works. Once I am done with it I am open to all suggestions on OTC prohormone products, as it sounds like PP has some very good ones.
    2. As I stated, first time cycling. Been hitting the gym since I was 19 years old. Very hard gainer. Best shape of my life right now. Just did two "cycles" of Animal Stak. Going to wait until I have my PCT in hand before I start the Megaplexx.

    What products of yours would you recommend as a complete PCT?

    I'm going to get the TRS Oral & possibly the TCF-1 &/or the Sustain Alpha, but is that overkill? Or is there anything else I might need? I thought about Nolva/Clomid, but after reading so many threads, but I am starting to wonder if those heavy duty types of PCT products might be overkill for Megaplexx.

    Anyway, any light you can shine for me here would be greatly appreciated. Things go well, and you will have a customer for life.

    Thanks.

    EDIT: Well, screwed that up a bit. Just noticed that the Sustain Alpha is part of the TRS. Apologies.

    I am on my 2nd day of the TRS and TCF-1 along with Nolva only thing I can comment on so far is that Sustain Alpha taste horrible and that TCF-1 taste dam good.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Toremifene and TRS would be my suggestion.
    Perfect PCT here^^^ best recovery I get when stacking the two


  9. Roger that.

    Toremifene & TRS it is then.

    Will get back to this thread once the cycle is complete. Looking forward to discussing other PP products.

    Thanks again.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by f3ba View Post
    Roger that.

    Toremifene & TRS it is then.

    Will get back to this thread once the cycle is complete. Looking forward to discussing other PP products.

    Thanks again.
    We have got blood work back from someone taking low-dose torem + TRS + TCF-1... his test levels were very high, 961 ng/dl, on a scale that usually tops out around 1000.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by f3ba View Post
    Roger that.

    Toremifene & TRS it is then.

    Will get back to this thread once the cycle is complete. Looking forward to discussing other PP products.

    Thanks again.
    Good luck with everything.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    We have got blood work back from someone taking low-dose torem + TRS + TCF-1... his test levels were very high, 961 ng/dl, on a scale that usually tops out around 1000.
    Yes this is amazing and just may be the industry standard from now on. Too bad we didnt have a product similar to Torem though.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    We have got blood work back from someone taking low-dose torem + TRS + TCF-1... his test levels were very high, 961 ng/dl, on a scale that usually tops out around 1000.
    http://www.primordialperformance.com...f-1-works.html


  14. Thanks for the link.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. We've got an amazing buy one get one free sale on the Androseries but after this sale we should have a pct bogo sale ( or something like it ).
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  16. Or they can take advantage of the rep coupons
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Or they can take advantage of the rep coupons
    Reps do have a discount on the TRS, perfect for the BOGO going on now.


  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Reps do have a discount on the TRS, perfect for the BOGO going on now.
    Yep, get your PCT for you next AndroSeries run!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Reps do have a discount on the TRS, perfect for the BOGO going on now.
    Yep. Actually the next 3 members to post will get our discount just because ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Yep. Actually the next 3 members to post will get our discount just because ; )
    In for first post in 3 years

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kshaw View Post
    In for first post in 3 years
    Wow. 2008 join date, 1 post. You must read alot, lol. You have a PM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wow. 2008 join date, 1 post. You must read alot, lol. You have a PM.
    Sure do, and thanks.

  23. I'm in, alright send me over that code.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. You logging it? :P
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kshaw View Post
    Sure do, and thanks.
    Smart man then... I should have never made my first post...
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kshaw View Post
    In for first post in 3 years
    Good to have you here bro and thanks for posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'm in, alright send me over that code.
    : )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Reps do have a discount on the TRS, perfect for the BOGO going on now.
    Bump 25% off!


  28. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Smart man then... I should have never made my first post...
    Easily a trap.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Yep. Actually the next 3 members to post will get our discount just because ; )
    could you PM me the coupon code? Looking to pick up the test recovery stack...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tinytraps View Post
    could you PM me the coupon code? Looking to pick up the test recovery stack...
    check your inbox

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in