Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 15 of 16 First ... 13141516 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well my total cholesterol is down

Cholesterol is 208 Reference range is 120-200

Triglyceride is 100 reference range is 30-200

HDL is 43 reference range is 30-70

LDL is 145 reference range is 0-129

This is about 3.5 weeks post cycle. What I don't understand is how my total cholesterol is only 208 but my LDL is 145?.

Last time before this my total cholesterol was around 251. So that is quite a drastic drop which is awesome. I don't have the paper work for that test. I did, but it is lost somewhere in my apartment. Most like the wife threw it out. The 251 is from my memory...I'd say its a step in the right direction and that I should continue to take ursolic acid for this benefit alone. No way I'm ever going on a statin drug. Besides I don't believe high cholesterol is a direct cause of heart disease. It is only the when the LDL becomes oxidized when high cholesterol is a problem. Still if keeping my cholesterol in check with ursolic acid will keep my doctor from harassing me to start statin drugs than that's a good thing.
    I'm sure it is the combination of things, not sure if staying on usrsolic acid indefinitely is a good idea?

2. Sounds good, will send a pm!
    •   

3. well I will when I'm able to and have 7 posts, I've been registered here almost 10 years never posted until today lol

4. Nice results T-Bone
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakethemus View Post
    well I will when I'm able to and have 7 posts, I've been registered here almost 10 years never posted until today lol
    Damn you have been here longer than me! Can always head on over to www.primordialperformance.com and give me or HTS a shout bud

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Damn you have been here longer than me! Can always head on over to www.primordialperformance.com and give me or HTS a shout bud
    Wow, 4 posts since 2003. Didn't even notice.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. Any others use the TRS for PCT? We would like to hear any feedback from you if so.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Any others use the TRS for PCT? We would like to hear any feedback from you if so.
    I agree. TRS + Clomid is my PCT of choice and my standard recommendation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree. TRS + Clomid is my PCT of choice and my standard recommendation.
    I hate Clomid so I use Torem

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I hate Clomid so I use Torem
    I don't get anything in terms of sides, and it hasnt failed me recovery wise yet. The fact that I can get pharm clomid for dirt cheap makes it my choice. I am a fan of Torem in theory as well, just havent been able to experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Posted this over in the supps section but figured I'd post it here as well since it has merit
    Checkout a free webinar on research updates with tocotrienils (specifically related to Toco-8 and Tocomin)http://www.naturalproductsinsider.co...roperties.aspx Here is a quick synopsis--Professor Dr. Chandan Sen of OSU Medical Center (USA) and Professor Dr. KH Yuen, of USM Pharmaceutical Science (Malaysia), both renowned experts in tocotrienol research, will be sharing their insights which cover the science and research data on Tocomin SupraBioŽ in NeuronProtection, Liver Health, Tissue Distribution and Pharmacokinetic of Tocotrienols in human.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Posted this over in the supps section but figured I'd post it here as well since it has merit
    Checkout a free webinar on research updates with tocotrienils (specifically related to Toco-8 and Tocomin)http://www.naturalproductsinsider.co...roperties.aspx Here is a quick synopsis--Professor Dr. Chandan Sen of OSU Medical Center (USA) and Professor Dr. KH Yuen, of USM Pharmaceutical Science (Malaysia), both renowned experts in tocotrienol research, will be sharing their insights which cover the science and research data on Tocomin SupraBioŽ in NeuronProtection, Liver Health, Tissue Distribution and Pharmacokinetic of Tocotrienols in human.

Very nice. These talks are usually expensive to attend, a free webinar is nice. Time to learn more about the benefits.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Very nice. These talks are usually expensive to attend, a free webinar is nice. Time to learn more about the benefits.
    Ya, its nice to see continuing new research being done and more reasons to give Toco-8 a try

14. FYI the new Sustain Alpha has just arrived

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    FYI the new Sustain Alpha has just arrived
    Matt stated the gel delivery is amazing, rapidly drying and increased absorption.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Matt stated the gel delivery is amazing, rapidly drying and increased absorption.
    Good to hear, will make applying it quick and painless

17. Coupons still available
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Some very interesting and promising research coming out on resveratrol almost on a daily bases it seems. Sustain Alpha contains the purest form of Trans-Resveratrol you can buy

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Some very interesting and promising research coming out on resveratrol almost on a daily bases it seems. Sustain Alpha contains the purest form of Trans-Resveratrol you can buy
    You can also enjoy the benefit of the transdermal delivery, which will provide a benefit over oral dosing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You can also enjoy the benefit of the transdermal delivery, which will provide a benefit over oral dosing.
    Indeed especially with direct application to the boys

21. For those interested, here is a study on insulin sensitivity concerning resveratrol:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21385509
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. TRS has always been my go to...you can't go wrong.

23. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    TRS has always been my go to...you can't go wrong.
    Thank you for your support, glad you are a fan!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For those interested, here is a study on insulin sensitivity concerning resveratrol:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21385509
    That was oral administration as well...interesting find

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    That was oral administration as well...interesting find

Yep, I would assume increased benefit with the topical.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Coupon still available gentlemen!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Coupon still available gentlemen!
    25% off! Great time to get it and AndroBulk

28. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    25% off! Great time to get it and AndroBulk
    Yep: AndroBulk BOGO: BULK2012
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Coupons still available gents.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Coupons still available gents.
    Looking for more feedback on the TRS, especially with topical Sustain. Hit me up for a coupon!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:24 PM