Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 15 of 19 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Deca was run a bit short and 12-14 weeks would have been better, but that's not the point. 30 tabs of Clomid is not going to be nearly enough for a PCT for a cycle of that nature.

When was your last shot of test?
    The 22nd of December. Pct should start three weeks after first shot. Stop taking hcg. Slam down 3 clomid first day. Then one a day for 30 days?? Or two? Morning and night. I don't NEED to take anything more do I. I was told it was easier to come off the deca with the test still in me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am going to finish my current cycle, but then I am shifting to making this year about getting lean. Maybe even get those damn abs out this summer. Lean Hard stack? I think so...
    I'm interested in your ideas ,suggestions for cutting cycle. We share the same goals
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    The 22nd of December. Pct should start three weeks after first shot. Stop taking hcg. Slam down 3 clomid first day. Then one a day for 30 days?? Or two? Morning and night. I don't NEED to take anything more do I. I was told it was easier to come off the deca with the test still in me.
    What did you gain from start to finish?

-Matt

4. 15 pounds but lost body fat. I wasn't smart about it and take measurements of arms, bf.. That stuff. I will next time. I am down ten pounds already. Feels good tho because I was feeling bloated. I def have. More muscle then when I started. I thought I would gain more. It must have been something I didn't do right. I plan on training twice as hard and eat as clean as you can on the next run. I really want to just cut up. Do a lean gains cycle.

5. At the end of this PCT, I highly suggest bloodwork.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Ya I already have it set up. I feel fine. Didn't have any sides that I can say where Terrible. You sound like I did something wrong with my cycle. When I ask the guys I know what to take for a cycle, that's what they say to take. Idk. Is there a good Cycle you know? I mean shouldn't we all get blood work done?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Ya I already have it set up. I feel fine. Didn't have any sides that I can say where Terrible. You sound like I did something wrong with my cycle. When I ask the guys I know what to take for a cycle, that's what they say to take. Idk. Is there a good Cycle you know? I mean shouldn't we all get blood work done?
    Everyone should. There is no bad or good cycle (well that's not totally true, but that is the topic for a different thread). A strong focus should always be put on PCT. The reason I suggested bloodwork for YOU is because of your un-easyness towards recovery, or more so your questioning that everything is right. No one here can give you a perfect answer, but bloodwork will.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Everyone should. There is no bad or good cycle (well that's not totally true, but that is the topic for a different thread). A strong focus should always be put on PCT. The reason I suggested bloodwork for YOU is because of your un-easyness towards recovery, or more so your questioning that everything is right. No one here can give you a perfect answer, but bloodwork will.
    Cool man! Thanks for looking out!

9. No problem. When you get the bloods, check back in with us and we can share some observations.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Sustain Alpha

I'm about to start H Drol and I was planning on just taking Sustain Alpha after. I wonder if that will be enough since I am only going through one bottle. This will be my first cycle ever.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thesspimp View Post
    I'm about to start H Drol and I was planning on just taking Sustain Alpha after. I wonder if that will be enough since I am only going through one bottle. This will be my first cycle ever.
    If you are looking to avoid using a SERM, I would suggest using the entire Testosterone Recovery Stack. It will cost more, but this is your hormone regulation we are talking here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Not trying to hijack your guys' thread, but why are people so adverse to using a proper SERM these days... I just don't understand.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

13. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Not trying to hijack your guys' thread, but why are people so adverse to using a proper SERM these days... I just don't understand.

ManBeast
    No sh!t... I'd your running anything hormonal, wouldn't you want to raise your odds of recovery by using proven methods? Plus your already taking a chance with your body w hormones, so why not keep rolling the dice with a serm!?! My rats love them some serm...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

14. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot about what the guys at Primordial have put together, but even their reps tend to reccomend a serm alongside it for all but the mildest of cycles.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

15. I like Aromasin....

I am a nut case and avoid anything that could lower IGf-1 levels and also I hate any hepatoxicity.

Aromasin + TRS is a great PCT stack along side other non hormonal goodies... from some great sponsors and non sponsors hehe..

-Matt

16. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I like Aromasin....

I am a nut case and avoid anything that could lower IGf-1 levels and also I hate any hepatoxicity.

Aromasin + TRS is a great PCT stack along side other non hormonal goodies... from some great sponsors and non sponsors hehe..

-Matt
    We will have to disagree here Matt What dose are you running on the Aromasin

17. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like a lot about what the guys at Primordial have put together, but even their reps tend to reccomend a serm alongside it for all but the mildest of cycles.

ManBeast
    Sure do, thing is the TRS allows me to use a lower dose and I feel like I get better/quicker overall recovery and have less exposure to the SERM. Win/Win in my book.

18. Now if only you braniacs would come out with an OTC SERM so I can stop layin the smackdown on noobs multiple times a day...

ManBeast

19. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Now if only you braniacs would come out with an OTC SERM so I can stop layin the smackdown on noobs multiple times a day...

ManBeast
    I wish....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. We do have some interesting things on the horizon

21. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We do have some interesting things on the horizon
    Yeah, I am definitely excited about the direction of this company.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. F*ckin teases

ManBeast

23. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    F*ckin teases

ManBeast
    Hey, we are PP, we wouldn't have it any other way.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Reps are still offering 25% off on the TRS just shoot one of us a PM

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Reps are still offering 25% off on the TRS just shoot one of us a PM
    ...we will help with the AndroSeries too, to get you covered both on cycle and off.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:24 PM