1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Clomid with AI in PCT

I am doing Pmag 50/75/75/100/100 Furza-A 150/200/250/250/250.

This is my 3rd cycle, I have done 6 weeks of hdrol high dose and 4 weeks of epi medium/low dose (first cycle) both with OTC. I recovered fine and never had any issues at all with gyno, sex drive, strngth, making gains after.

My question is Should I stack Triazole by Driven Sports with Clomid in PCT? Starting first week? The bottle of trizoleby DS says dose 3-4 caps I was thinking start at 3 and taper down with my clomid?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

I also have a few bottles of tren X and I have never ran tren before and a little worried about sex drive in PCT even with clomid. . What are you thoughts on possible lowering the Pmag levels or ditching the Furza and adding a low dose of Tren like 30/30/60/60?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am 2 weeks into PCT from 2 months of IDS mass tabs the old ones and some dragon which is a personal product but very very strong. I am doing 100mg clomid 1st week the 50 for 2 more weeks and triazole. Balls are 85% back after two weeks and gains are not coming but not losing. Size is still there and i have not noticed really any loses. Only bad side is acne from all the increased test. Love DS their products rule, you will like that PCT.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.36%

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I also have a few bottles of tren X and I have never ran tren before and a little worried about sex drive in PCT even with clomid. . What are you thoughts on possible lowering the Pmag levels or ditching the Furza and adding a low dose of Tren like 30/30/60/60?
    I don't like tren.
    you don't need it.
    if you just wanna look good and get laid then stick with p-mag and furuza.

Com on man progesterone sides are not worth it, who cares that your pumps will be better, and make your arms Fu*king huge! one wrong slip in your pct or body chem and you will be a fat breasted lactating santa with a limp noodle for a di*k. and good luck with your balls

p-mag-furuza.....somewhat test and DHT based, can't go worng.

who do u think gets laid more deca dudes like jay cutler or DHT men like jason statham?

but hey if at the end of your cycle u need 18 inch arms or you will lose you life then by all means stack the p-mag with xtren that will blow u the Fu*k up! your arms fully pumped will have your skin so tight it will look fake like a shiny wax figure's arm. veins big like large worms.

good luck. and if you go tren route then def Clomid with AI, i say 25mg of atd but if you have triazole then by all means.

i know atd is gay, but it helps with recovery believe it or not esp. stacked with clomid.
    clomid produces lack of estro in brain and sends lh and fsh signals to testes
    ATD produces lack of androgens in brain(hence possible low libido side) and sends lh and fsh (in concert with clomid) to testes.

You essentailly take care of the estro and androgen feedback loops with these two products.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

thanks i already have 19inch arms but I have graduated college and have a lot more time on my hands to get crazy. I am trying to add muscle and cut some fat for summer. looknig for strength too. I need to get rid of this Tren I am jsut not feeling it. So should I start the Trizole right away in PCT with my initial clomid dose?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

I am thinking:

Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Trizole 3/3/3/3/3/2
    Activate xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6
    Lean X 0/0/3/2/2/1/1
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I am thinking:

Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Trizole 3/3/3/3/3/2
    Activate xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6
    Lean X 0/0/3/2/2/1/1
    IMO, run the AIs after PCT is over. You want estrogen to come back to baseline during this time to help with cardiovascular health, libido and bone mineral density. This is why SERMs are advocated during PCT instead of AIs. It's also the reason we use resveratrol in our OTC PCT because it's a natural SERM and only a very mild AI.

Otherwise, the stack looks awesome.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

okay thanks I just heard a lot of people low dosing a new AI like tri and erase in PCT with somethingl ike clomid because they dont affect your HTPA and can hold gains. I might do that when I run DMZ in winter time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid
    By SemperFi9999 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. Torem/Clomid vs Nolva/Clomid
    By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM
  3. clomid PCT help
    By WZ75 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3