Hdrol pct

L

leet2010

Awards
On my 4th week of hdrol and just bumped up to 100mg a day. Up 15 lbs since the start of my cycle and can tell it's still gonna climb. Was beginning to think about my pct. I have on hand nolva, daa, trib, resveracai, titanium and erase. Was thinking I would do something like this

Nolva 20/10/10/10
Daa 0/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/3/3/3/3
And was gonna take trib at 3G a day starting next week (last week on hdrol) and the first week taking nolva. I was wondering about taking either resveracai and or titanium while taking the daa or wait until after daa and erase and take them together when my daa and erase are out. Can someone please give me some more ideas or what a good plan would be? Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trib is useless for me, Titanium is a solid supplement so is Sustain Alpha, you are covered well already so one of the two is great.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Trib is useless for me, Titanium is a solid supplement so is Sustain Alpha, you are covered well already so one of the two is great.
I second that!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good. i would move DAA up to week 1 of PCT though.

L

leet2010

Awards
so just scratch the trib and start daa at week 1 with nolva 20/10/10/10? Should I also start erase week 1? And should I take titanium and or the resveracai with the daa or wait until after and take one or both of them?

Just dont know what to do lol

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
so just scratch the trib and start daa at week 1 with nolva 20/10/10/10? Should I also start erase week 1? And should I take titanium and or the resveracai with the daa or wait until after and take one or both of them?

Just dont know what to do lol
I normally run Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Take Erase,DAA, and Titanium together at week 1 of PCT.

L

leet2010

Awards
thats not to much is it? also whats a good creatine product to throw in pre workout once the cycle ends?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leet2010, what DAA product are you using?

L

leet2010

Awards
sustain alpha.. am I supposed to follow the dosing protocol on the packaging or just take the 3g every day?

L

leet2010

Awards
got controlled labs glycergrow on hand already and still need to get my erase so I think ill just scoop up the erase/jack3d combo off nutra and take double doses of the jack3d then get some other pwo supp

L

leet2010

Awards
taking the daa and titanium isnt going to be overkill on my test? I feel like taking those is def gonna make it spike high as **** then once they run out around the same time my systems going to be rebounding and all messed up. Anyones thoughts on this?