ECA stack or Lean Xtreme in PCT

  1. ECA stack or Lean Xtreme in PCT


    Nearly finished my H-drol 6 week seen some nice subtle changes. What would be best in PCT to prevent fat gain and catabolism? ECA or Lean Xtreme the ECA would be a lot cheaper and I think help more. But would like someone with more experience to chime in. Had my blood pressure checked and its bang on


  2. Lean Xtreme would be good as some cortisol control support in PCT. Remember you don't want to cut during PCT! You need to keep working hard to maintain your gains!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dazl1212 View Post
    Nearly finished my H-drol 6 week seen some nice subtle changes. What would be best in PCT to prevent fat gain and catabolism? ECA or Lean Xtreme the ECA would be a lot cheaper and I think help more. But would like someone with more experience to chime in. Had my blood pressure checked and its bang on
    Use the Lean Xtreme to provide cortisol control.

    Also add in the following with your basic staples:
    * Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
    * Luteinizing Hormone Releaser
    * Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used)


    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Is erase/ Lean Xtreme just 7 keto DHEA?
    I have Nolva Trib and horney got weed and Trans resveratrol just looking for a cort control product and have found 7-keto dhea cheaper

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dazl1212 View Post
    Is erase/ Lean Xtreme just 7 keto DHEA?
    I have Nolva Trib and horney got weed and Trans resveratrol just looking for a cort control product and have found 7-keto dhea cheaper
    No, Erase and Lean Xtreme are not just 7-keto DHEA - look at the ingredient profiles!

    Erase is 3,7-keto DHEA, a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA. Lean Xtreme contains other ingredients as well as 7-keto DHEA.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Well its twice as much as 7-Keto is it twicce as good?

  7. NO ECA in PCT, your cycle will be wasted

  8. serms not always necessity for pct? havoc? thoughts?

  9. Leave the ECA alone til a few wks after pct and run creatine while on the fat burner

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Use the Lean Xtreme to provide cortisol control.

    Also add in the following with your basic staples:
    * Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
    * Luteinizing Hormone Releaser
    * Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used)


    ~Rosie~
    "SERMS not always necessity" just wondering about havoc if needed?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dazl1212 View Post
    Well its twice as much as 7-Keto is it twicce as good?
    Price is not always an indicator of what is better (although sometimes it can be). I personally like both 3,7-keto DHEA and 7-keto DHEA.


    Quote Originally Posted by racit View Post
    serms not always necessity for pct? havoc? thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by racit View Post
    "SERMS not always necessity" just wondering about havoc if needed?
    A SERM is not a necessity for use in a Havoc PCT, no, but you could have one on hand, and if your cycle exceeds six weeks in length, then yes, you want to use a SERM.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. The havoc cycle would be 4 weeks. Looking to stay away from SERMS.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by racit View Post
    The havoc cycle would be 4 weeks. Looking to stay away from SERMS.
    Then no, you do not need a SERM for PCT - but you DO need to make sure that you have an adequate PCT that covers all the bases I mentioned!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. pct stack recommendation?

  15. I am on my second day of PCT on Nolva and my eyes feel a little funny and I feel tired all the time is this normal?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by racit View Post
    pct stack recommendation?
    There are many possible stacks out there that you could use, including the Big Four Horses from Applied Nutriceuticals (RPM, Drive, IGF-2, NeoVar) or the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp Max) - take a look around and see what others have used, and please don't expect everyone to give you everything (from your other posts so far, it does not sound like you are ready for a hormonal cycle, and IMO you should research as much as possible before going this route).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There are many possible stacks out there that you could use, including the Big Four Horses from Applied Nutriceuticals (RPM, Drive, IGF-2, NeoVar) or the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp Max) - take a look around and see what others have used, and please don't expect everyone to give you everything (from your other posts so far, it does not sound like you are ready for a hormonal cycle, and IMO you should research as much as possible before going this route).

    ~Rosie~
    Now why would you say that Rosie? Because I asked about pct? Why the hell do you think I'm on here!! RESEARCH!!!

  18. Quick question I want to cut when I finish PCT I have ATD and heard this is good for a cut.
    Qould it be an issue taking it so soon after PCT?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dazl1212 View Post
    I am on my second day of PCT on Nolva and my eyes feel a little funny and I feel tired all the time is this normal?
    nolva seemed to kind of do that to me last time i used it. my eyes would sometimes have trouble focusing.

  20. My eyes are fine now and I have 10 days of pct left been a breeze other than that problem! Would I be ok doing as I asked anyone?

  21. if anything Id use ECA and eat more than what i was previous eating to keep gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  22. I would incorporate Lean Xtreme for sure to help with the cortisol issues after a ph cycle. I would not recommend doing a cut right off the bat, you want to make sure you run a solid pct and eat and work out hard to keep the results you have gained off your cycle. After a month or 2 you can then run a EC stack and lean xtreme if you wish, but just make sure to use your pct to recover fully and preserve your gains!

  23. I have some ATD lying around would that be good in a cut?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  2. Dcp/lean Xtreme 2 Stack
    By phantom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Log in
Log in