now in my first week pct im running:
Liquid Nolva (tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day dosing at night
milk thistle **
hawthorne berry **
fish oil **
unleashed 2x/day
post cycle 2x/day
t-force 5 pills/day

My nipples are definitely puffy and a little sore. My roommate even noticed something was up. Is this a nolva thing that is gonna go away or should i start panicking?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
30mg/day of sd? why would u go that high, thats y u got them nipps. nolva will take care of it, if not, letro then

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
id pick up some letro and run it....

30mg of sd isnt that horrible, ive seen people run 40 and 50 mg... but 10-30 seems to be where most people decide to run it...

good luck. sd gave me a TINY little lump under my right nip... im on like day 4 of letro and i can tell its going away already

mrlichty

mrlichty

Awards
Sweet, thanks. I'll get on it.

Yeah, I definitely regretted going with 30 toward the end. I think I'm going to pulse the next one at 20.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long have you been running the nolva? also, have you used this source before, is it reliable?

typically, nolva will reduce the pain within a few days...if it's not helping, it might be bunk.

another idea, start dosing p-5-p generously. if your gyno is being instigated by prolactin then the p-5-p could help.

mrlichty

mrlichty

Awards
Its all good. This was my first steroid cycle and I just got paranoid. The lumps are gone and everything is going back to normal.

...and im still gaining... can't complain.