HCG question.

diesel7

Awards
Quick question, I bought a thousand iu's for research, it comes in a dry state in a multi use vial. I also bought bacteriostatic water and acetic acid. How would i mix this? With just the water or do I need the acid too? Thanks.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question, I bought a thousand iu's for research, it comes in a dry state in a multi use vial. I also bought bacteriostatic water and acetic acid. How would i mix this? With just the water or do I need the acid too? Thanks.
From what ive read, bacteriostatic water is all you need. Ive got a link on hcg that is pretty informative if you need to read up on the subject. Let me know and ill paste here for you.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rulk was correct, it can be reconstituted with the bac water.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mix it with 1 ml bac water to make dosing easy. 250iu becomes .25cc on the slin pin.

Why do you only have 1000iu? Not enough to do anything with really...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Mix it with 1 ml bac water to make dosing easy. 250iu becomes .25cc on the slin pin.

Why do you only have 1000iu? Not enough to do anything with really...
this is correct. and hopefully you meant 10,000 iu and not 1,000 iu as I generally take 250iu per shot 2-3x a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16