Interrupted PCT

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I just found out that the same week I am coming off of a Boladrol to Epi bridge run of 6.5 weeks, I have to go out of town for business. My run will finish on a MON, PCT starts TUE, I fly out that WED.

My PCT plan is Toremifene + the PP TRS stack with the Torem run the first 4 weeks at 40/40/40/40 or perhaps 60/60/60/60 if needed. I don't feel comfortable flying with the Torem. Anyone see any problem just starting the PP TRS on that TUE and waiting until the following MON to start the Torem?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liquid or pills? Liquid can go in a small shampoo bottle and pills can go in any medicine bottle. Aside from that I would proceed with the plan you proposed, but know that it is a gamble.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Liquid Toremifine, not Fareston.

LOL....TSA and felonies and losing my job aren't attractive travel options.

I can actually start the Torem for 3 straight days if I want. I'll skip that last MON and start PCT that day. I can dose MON, TUE, WED, and resume of the following MON. And, I'll have the PP TRS going the whole time. I may dose heavy on the Torem for those 3 days and then start the 40 per day when I get back.

BuzzLightyear

Awards
I'll jump in now before people start telling your **** will drop off and a vagina will form in it's place. Don't stress. Take what you can when you can and make sure whatever diet plan you're sticking to continues to be stuck too. You can't go wrong.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry if my post suggested you were going to have a horrible time if you didn't take the SERM. Perhaps "gamble" was too strong a word. I was simply suggesting other possibilities which, yes, do come with risks. Is not another possibility just ending your cycle earlier if this is really a concern?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if my post suggested you were going to have a horrible time if you didn't take the SERM. Perhaps "gamble" was too strong a word. I was simply suggesting other possibilities which, yes, do come with risks. Is not another possibility just ending your cycle earlier if this is really a concern?
Even if I stop the cycle early, my PCT will still be interrupted. The only thing to do now is to decide when to interrupt it and how to adapt the PCT at that time.

I think 3 days of a higher dose of the Torem will do the trick along with the PP TRS until I can get back and do it right.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Serms have a long half life (+/- 7 days), so just do what you suggested, dose it a couple days at the high side, and pick up when you get back...you could even start a couple days before your cycle is over to build up levels further.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Serms have a long half life (+/- 7 days), so just do what you suggested, dose it a couple days at the high side, and pick up when you get back...you could even start a couple days before your cycle is over to build up levels further.
I think I'll do that. I'll start the Torem dose at the same levels as if I was not using the PP TRS at all.

I'll probably do 3-5 days of Dr. D's recommended dosage of 120mg before my trip, and then do my 40/40/40/40 when I get back.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Quick question: Why wouldn't you just take your stuff with you on the trip? Did I miss something here? If you're worried about TSA, there's no reason to be. I fly often for business/leisure and I take clen/albut/tamox with me on flights all the time without question. TSA has no authority to do anything about those compounds because they're not controlled substances. They may be illegal to sell in the US but not to possess for personal use.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: Why wouldn't you just take your stuff with you on the trip? Did I miss something here? If you're worried about TSA, there's no reason to be. I fly often for business/leisure and I take clen/albut/tamox with me on flights all the time without question. TSA has no authority to do anything about those compounds because they're not controlled substances. They may be illegal to sell in the US but not to possess for personal use.
Yeah, it's the travel deal. Since I am flying and TSA has a boner here lately for certain types of searches, I did not want to take the Torem with me. None of this is worth hassling with them over or losing my job.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, it's the travel deal. Since I am flying and TSA has a boner here lately for certain types of searches, I did not want to take the Torem with me. None of this is worth hassling with them over or losing my job.
I honestly wouldn't worry about it because like I said, they DO NOT have the authority to do anything about it unless it's controlled substances. But it's up to you what you decide to do.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I have routinely put all my supplememts in a carry on and in check in luggage and have never had any problems with TSA.