Research on my rat.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some legit tamox for my rat. I'm going to be running some test for the next month and want to make sure that my total experience is not wasted due to crappy/fake chemicals. CEM products and chem-one research are the only two I have heard of. PM me any suggestions or reply if its legal. Thanks. Once again I am looking for legit research chemicals.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Damn, how do you tell if it's working for you rat?

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
If my rat displays any estrogenic related side effects such as bloating or gyno due to an estrogen spike, or if my rat drops weight from say 17.4g to 9g over the course of 2 weeks even while lifting heavy and eating tons of the protein pellets i give him, then he is probably on some bunk nolva.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If my rat displays any estrogenic related side effects such as bloating or gyno due to an estrogen spike, or if my rat drops weight from say 17.4g to 9g over the course of 2 weeks even while lifting heavy and eating tons of the protein pellets i give him, then he is probably on some bunk nolva.
Yeah, I feed my rat clen and Cytomel all the time. And I also seal his tank and pump 40 shots of albuterol in there for the heck of it! :aargh: LOL Next experiment will be giving him some dbol :147:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
An average sized rat tends to be 300-500g. 9 grams is about how much they are 3 days after birth. Just some random facts for ya lol.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I feed my rat clen and Cytomel all the time. And I also seal his tank and pump 40 shots of albuterol in there for the heck of it! :aargh: LOL Next experiment will be giving him some dbol :147:
Fuggin sweet:afro:

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
By rat you mean your friends sisters husbands uncles next door neighbor?