On first cycle of Hdrol - questions

leet2010

Awards
Im on my third day of my second week of hdrol and im already loving it. I have noticed some gains in muscle fullness while also losing some bf%. I have also unfortunately noticed a slight increase in my libido already too tho. I have already bought some nolva, titanium, resveracai, lean xtreme and DAA. I was wondering about the dosing for these for once I begin my pct, can anyone give me some suggestions? alot of the directions are vague for obvious reasons. I was also wondering what would be recommended that I take on cycle to help with libido? I had read around that people take other otc products to help keep their libido up while on cycle. Should I also be incorporating an other products into my pct? I have been taking cycle assist and plan to do so throughout pct also. Any suggestions would be useful!

leet2010

Awards
I would also like to avoid my balls from shrinking.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Here's how I would dose each in PCT:

Nolva: 30/20/10/10
Start Titanium second week: 2 caps a day for 4 weeks
DAA: 3g a day for 4 weeks start week 2
Lean Extreme: 3 caps a day for 4 weeks and start at week 2

Basically just give the nolva a week to do its work and then introduce each component after that accordingly. ;) By all means you can start them all at the same time, this is just how I would do it. And DAA will take care of your libido, trust me on that lol.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Add furuza-a at 200mg per day for 15 days following your h-drol cycle, this will help you keep your gains as you move toward pct. this is waht is called a bridge into pct. now if keeping your gains is not a priority then disreguard the bridge option. NOW LETS ADDRESS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT YOUR BALLS. dose ur nolva 20/10/10/10. dose DAA 0/0/3grams/3/3/3. dose an AI, i perfer ERASE at 0/0/3caps/3/3/3, this will complete 6 weeks of ur pct. now begin the 2nd act of filling up your "balls" use tribulus 45% at 2500mgs spread throughout the day while dosing 6-bromo at 25mgs at nite, do this for 4 wks. then for the next 4 mos(at the least) or until ur next cycle, dose 2000 iu vit d3, 400 iu vit E, 500mg vit C and fish oil 1000mg every morning and at nite dose zma. this works for me time and time again..however i perfer clomid over nolva at 50/25/25. but since u have nolva u should run it.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Here's how I would dose each in PCT:

Nolva: 30/20/10/10
Start Titanium second week: 2 caps a day for 4 weeks
DAA: 3g a day for 4 weeks start week 2
Lean Extreme: 3 caps a day for 4 weeks and start at week 2

Basically just give the nolva a week to do its work and then introduce each component after that accordingly. ;) By all means you can start them all at the same time, this is just how I would do it. And DAA will take care of your libido, trust me on that lol.
Good info above. DAA starting wk 2 is solid. i agree that DAA will help libido and in my exp. i like DAA stacked with an AI and maybe l-dopa(if im coming off something harsher then h-drol), to mitigate any estrogen or prolactin issues

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i might be missing something here but wasnt the question how to stop his balls shrinking during cycle Doesnt the info provide relate to pct.?
again if ive missed something , apologies.

leet2010

Awards
Thanks for the dosing advice. Do I need to add another AI, I was under the impression that nolva would have that covered? Not saying im against it just did not realize I needed another. I was also wondering if there was anything I should take while on cycle to keep my balls from shrinking? I had read around here that some people take things on cycle to eliminate or reduce those effects

leet2010

Awards
and arent you supposed to dose the DAA like 12 days on 2 off or something?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Thanks for the dosing advice. Do I need to add another AI, I was under the impression that nolva would have that covered? Not saying im against it just did not realize I needed another. I was also wondering if there was anything I should take while on cycle to keep my balls from shrinking? I had read around here that some people take things on cycle to eliminate or reduce those effects
Preface: (I will try my best to go into detail here and if anyone in the community can add or correct my thinking please do so.) nolva is a serm which is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. so in the case of nolva, 1. it acts as an anti-estro in the pituritaty and the hypothlamus resulting in an increase in LH and FSH, which is what you need to restore hpta fuction in the testes. 2. acts as an anti-estro in breast tissue, controling gyno. so, as u can see by these expamples 1 and 2, why nolva is called "selective".

now, the rapid increase in LH and FSH by nolva needs to maintained, that is where DAA, in therory, can play a role. so to recap, nolva is like jump starting the battery with cables to get the car(hpta) running. DAA is like the gas that fuels the car(hpta) and in the bodybuilding world fueling the healthy release and sustainabilty of LH and FSH.

Now, so you got the nolva and the DAA(or simular test boosting agent), and your testes are producing big time, test levels are go up, this is where an AI comes into play to stop the aromatization of your increasing test levels into estrogen. and once nolva stops, you will have the synergy of DAA(or simular test booster) and an AI working to sustain your levels.

now to keep your balls from shrinking, h-drol is pretty mild in that regaurd, however, i believe HCG injections toward the back end of a cycle into PCT will help, but i am not versed in this, as i have no 1st hand exp with it, i hope others in our community with exp. will help you. however, i have used 1000iu of vit E every day on cycle and 2500mg of trib and 25 mg of DHEA on the back end of cycle into week 2 of PCT and it helped control shrinkage for me.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
My belief is that once a cycle ends, there is a 'dead space' where your hpta fuction has been interrupted and it is in this critical momment where gains are lost, and without pct you will reach homeostasis agian months down the line, but you will have little to show from your "on" cycle.

therfore, i must do all i can to maintain my gains and restore hpta function to the point where when i begin leveling off my pct regime and my system(hpta feedback loop) reaches homeostasis i will have some of my gains from the "on" cycle. That is why pct for me is always longer, and involves much more then the nolva/clomid to kickstart the hpta. i want to keep my LH and FSH levels as HIGH as i can and for as LONG as i can, while controling estrogen and cortisol, thus avoiding a catabolic state until normalization occurs.

And so i follow the serm pct protocol, with test boosters with AI's, followed by several months of Vitimans, minerals and a diet that supports high test/androgen levels. And when i do reach homeostasis, my goal will have been to avoid that 'dead space' and transition my on cycle gains through pct to the "normal" state where one is not overly anabolic or catabolic. and although your body's hormonal fuction will be "normal" your musculature will hopefully suggest you never got "off".

In conclusion, one may be "on" cycle for only 5 wks, but it really is a year round disipline and lifestyle.

leet2010

Awards
ok, better big picture over here now. What AI product would either of you recommend taking? and at what dosage?

Also I believe I read L-taurine will help with back pumps? They are starting to kick in for me

Your saying you take tribulus for roughly the last 2 weeks of your cycle and 2 weeks into cycle? Dose 2500 mgs throughout the day?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
1. for AI: i like PES ERASE at 3 caps at nite starting wk 3 of pct

2. and yes 2500 mg of trib 45% extract. dosed evenly throughout the day. with 25-75mgs of DHEA at nite. and yes you do this last 2 wks of steroid cycle and the 1st 2wks of pct.

3. yes on the L-taurine

leet2010

Awards
erase is not an atd like inhibit-e? I had read about how those were counter productive since they completely eliminated estrogen causing the body to produce more. I see there compounds are different, just wanted to be sure. I should continue dosing 3 caps a night until the bottles gone? Would lean xtreme still be necessary for cortisol control? I see that it says erase will eliminate cortisol

Also if I decide to not take the furuza-a bridge route after my last day on hdrol I would begin talking my nolva at night? Is there anything I should know about dosing that? (i.e. with or without food?, under tongue or just ingest?, at night before bed?). Should I also wait a week for my nolva to begin to stabilize things before starting my otc pct or should I just start it all that first week? I have not decided whether or not I am going to use the bridge as this is my first cycle.

Thanks for all the insight, I really have appreciated it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to avoid my balls from shrinking.
DAA will help with that a lot. Always increases the size of my balls lol

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
erase is not an atd like inhibit-e? I had read about how those were counter productive since they completely eliminated estrogen causing the body to produce more. I see there compounds are different, just wanted to be sure. I should continue dosing 3 caps a night until the bottles gone? Would lean xtreme still be necessary for cortisol control? I see that it says erase will eliminate cortisol

Also if I decide to not take the furuza-a bridge route after my last day on hdrol I would begin talking my nolva at night? Is there anything I should know about dosing that? (i.e. with or without food?, under tongue or just ingest?, at night before bed?). Should I also wait a week for my nolva to begin to stabilize things before starting my otc pct or should I just start it all that first week? I have not decided whether or not I am going to use the bridge as this is my first cycle.

Thanks for all the insight, I really have appreciated it
1. ATD is not good for pct, because it has effects on 5AR enzyme which acts as an anti-androgen as it builds in your system. this particular effect will hinder gains somewhat, you will get small quick. ATD, is benefical for after PCT protocal at low doses, as it does raise test, and has a good drying effect. when stacked with a fat loss thermo ATD is a god.

2. ERASE is an AI that does not have anti-androgen effects and helps control cortisol as well via 7oh-7oxo metabolite properties. so no, lean extreme is not needed to run after ERASE. yes run ERASE at 3 caps per nite, for 30 days.

3. Nolva upon dose stays in the system for over 15 hours, so dose when you like and becuase it stays in the system so long there is no need to split dose. i have taken nolva with and without food, did not matter. begin Nolva the day after you last oral dose. run it 20/10/10/10. <----the slashes represent the separation of weeks. so 20 wk 1, 10 wk 2 and so on etc...

4.week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nolva 20/10/10/10
ERASE 00/00/03/03/03/03
DAA 00/00/3g/3g/3g/3g
TRIB 00/00/00/00/00/00/3g/3g/3g/3g
AI 00/00/00/00/00/00/25/25/25/25<----low dose, prefer 6-bromo

5. To bridge or not to bridge?
bridging will benefical here, because it help solidify yor gains as the h-drol leaves your system. FURUZA-A, will help harden your new muscle, strip away any bloating or water, estrogen will be lowered as well. your proposed cycle is not all harsh. it will be fun. people will notice you are on 'something' mid-3rd wk of h-drol. or you could also stack the the two for a nice re-comped look.

6. anything else i can help u with here?. i want to help you have an awesome
1st cycle. i wish i had a community like this when i was starting.

leet2010

Awards
yeah man, I really have appreciated all the advice and insight I have gotten on here

I also already have resveracai and titanium. Im assuming I work those into weeks 3-6 as well? If I do decide to bridge with furuza-a I just start taking that after my hdrol ends and before nolva begins or do I take the furuza while taking nolva? I had also thought about taking the tribulus and dhea last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of pct

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
yeah man, I really have appreciated all the advice and insight I have gotten on here

I also already have resveracai and titanium. Im assuming I work those into weeks 3-6 as well? If I do decide to bridge with furuza-a I just start taking that after my hdrol ends and before nolva begins or do I take the furuza while taking nolva? I had also thought about taking the tribulus and dhea last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of pct
1. i would use the resveratrol and titanium perhaps after dosing the trib and AI or in place of it. those products would be good for maintenece of test.

2. if u decide to bridge, u can begin furuza the day after your last dose of
h-drol, or overlap the last 5 days of h-drol(half dose) with furuza.

3. donn't take furuza with nolva. do not take any PH with nolva. Nolva is PCT use only for after cycles.

4. dhea and trib the last 2wks of cycle and 1st 2wks of pct, is good prep to get your test levels back. but not nec. for a cycle of h-drol and furuza IMO.
your balls will come back with just the nolva and DAA. but trib and dhea won't hurt, just a lilttle over kill, but i understand your caution.

leet2010

Awards
so if I wanted to take the titanium and resveratrol I should take them at the start of pct until they are out and carry on with the rest of my pct (daa and AI) following them?

leet2010

Awards
or could i stack furuza the last week of hdrol and finish it the first week im off hdrol then start nolva?