General pct question week 1 so far

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
so this is my first pct, So im unsure of excly how clomid should make you feel.

First day at 100mg, felt horrible, dizzy, aches, slugish, sad than angry.
other days since I have been overfriendly, and ****y.

Strength and body composition seem to be improving. Can clomid boost you to muscle building potential, I feel stronger and harder than I did on hdrol and making PR's, recovery is really good, energy is great.

Sex and clomid, I have been taking it on day six now and Im on my 10day of DAA, and I feel no added sexual benefits. In fact im sligtly reduced in libido.

Which week of pct do you find to be the hardest on libido?
why do we wait til week 3 for test boosters?

also liquid clomid is making my tongue numb.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It varies from person to person. Im guessing you didnt do your research before.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont wait until week 3 to start your test booster.

It is normal for your sex drive to be down

The Clomid is mixed with alcohol so it is also normal for your tongue to be numb.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid causes those kind of issues... that's why I often endorse low dosing the SERM and using the Testosterone Recovery Stack... but to each his own.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I did research, about it causing the rapid mood shifts, just wanted to make sure these were normal since im using a research chem vs pharma grade. MY firend used nolva, I hear nolva can be bad on the hair, the ****, and some say the liver so I opted away from it. I honestly feel like I could build muscle better on clomid than a ph/ds, thats what I thought was odd.I just feel more on now than before other than a lightly less than average libido. Torem will be my next pick.
It varies from person to person. Im guessing you didnt do your research before.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I figured my libido would be down, I have heard lots say week 2 and 3 are bad in pct, So I figured I migt wait. Sustain alpha gives me incredible abilities down there, but since my vag hole is on the rag, I can hold out a week and save some moula.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I have half the trs, the endo amp is absurdly priced. Im using lean x in week 3. sustain from now on til pct and beyond. Toco 8, I ave heard good things but im not sold on it being necessary.People would get the trs if it were say 90 dollars flat, but paying more for something studied on rats/hampsters versus some serm thats been studied for years and years. Logs are not studies either. Tell Eric 90 bucks and I amongst others would buy that every time. I mean I can get a bottle of test for 15 dollars at my pharm, theres no way im paying 50 for a test booster, the only reason I have sustain was that it was a present.
Clomid causes those kind of issues... that's why I often endorse low dosing the SERM and using the Testosterone Recovery Stack... but to each his own.