Gyno questions

tuRkx

Awards
Unfortunately I got a lil bit of gyno after my PCT of 1st injectable cycle.I shouldve used nolva instead of clomid.The Gyno is very little and noticeable but its there and annoying.
My question is,is there anything I can do as of now to fight it or is it too late?
I plan to cycle again within two months as im waiting for my recovery time but im afraid my gyno will get worse,what do you guys think?Like I said,its not noticeable.I will eventually get surgery because i always had puffy nipples and its just irratating when you wear tight white shirts and your nipples are showing.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Umm,Letro or Nolva maybe,they will only reduce it,but like you said your getting surgery for it,but for the meanwhile,Nolva or Letro may reduce it by a little bit,but it will NOT get rid of it.

tuRkx

Awards
thanks for the article

"4. Trenbolone, TREN, Nandrolone can cause gyno because they lack a potent 5a-reduced metabolite (dihydronandrolone is weaker than dihydrotestosterone). (15) If you are worried about gyno from progestational steroids you should consider boosting your 5a-reduced metabolites during the cycle (mentioned above). This can avoid most if not all of the gyno problems associated with progestational hormones. I should mention here that aromatase inhibitors alone (AI’s) will not help prevent gyno from progestational compounds. It is the antagonistic action of 5a-reduced hormones that is required."

This explains why i got gyno because i ran tren for 12 weeks. This sucks because i was planning to use tren again for 6 weeks this time along with clen/t3 for a cut..

I also didnt run an AI along with test.I did have an AI spray and i use it for a few days because i had sensitive,itchy nipples. I didnt notice the hard tissue which was the size of a dime/quarter till AFTER pct.

"Topical testosterone applied to the scrotum will rapidly increase DHT levels with minimal estrogen conversion. (for more information on topical steroids, read this article)
Use a DHT pro-hormone such as androsterone, found in AndroHard. This will raise DHT with zero risk of estrogen conversion.
Injectable testosterone along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion.
High dose oral 4-DHEA or DHEA along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion."

I have decided to experiment with shorter 6 week cutting/recomp cycles.My first cycle which was 14 weeks was just too long and i hated walking around with ****ty lipid profile. I got all the gains within the first month and a half anyway n then my body kind of pleataued. So im just gonna run 6 weeks in and out from now.

so next cycle i will acquire

dermatherm 2 pumps ED
androhard 250mg ED
arimidex .50 mg/ ED
dhea 100mg ED
test prop 800 mg /200 mg EOD
tren ace 300 mg/75 mg EOD
clen/t3 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6)

PCT: Primordial test recovery stack

Goals: Current stats:5 9, 190 %12.Would like to drop down to 7-8sh BF while keeping my mass,and possible making lean gains.

can anyone critique my next cycle?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the article

"4. Trenbolone, TREN, Nandrolone can cause gyno because they lack a potent 5a-reduced metabolite (dihydronandrolone is weaker than dihydrotestosterone). (15) If you are worried about gyno from progestational steroids you should consider boosting your 5a-reduced metabolites during the cycle (mentioned above). This can avoid most if not all of the gyno problems associated with progestational hormones. I should mention here that aromatase inhibitors alone (AI’s) will not help prevent gyno from progestational compounds. It is the antagonistic action of 5a-reduced hormones that is required."

This explains why i got gyno because i ran tren for 12 weeks. This sucks because i was planning to use tren again for 6 weeks this time along with clen/t3 for a cut..

I also didnt run an AI along with test.I did have an AI spray and i use it for a few days because i had sensitive,itchy nipples. I didnt notice the hard tissue which was the size of a dime/quarter till AFTER pct.

"Topical testosterone applied to the scrotum will rapidly increase DHT levels with minimal estrogen conversion. (for more information on topical steroids, read this article)
Use a DHT pro-hormone such as androsterone, found in AndroHard. This will raise DHT with zero risk of estrogen conversion.
Injectable testosterone along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion.
High dose oral 4-DHEA or DHEA along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion."

I have decided to experiment with shorter 6 week cutting/recomp cycles.My first cycle which was 14 weeks was just too long and i hated walking around with ****ty lipid profile. I got all the gains within the first month and a half anyway n then my body kind of pleataued. So im just gonna run 6 weeks in and out from now.

so next cycle i will acquire

dermatherm 2 pumps ED
androhard 250mg ED
arimidex .50 mg/ ED
dhea 100mg ED
test prop 800 mg /200 mg EOD
tren ace 300 mg/75 mg EOD
clen/t3 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6)

PCT: Primordial test recovery stack

Goals: Current stats:5 9, 190 %12.Would like to drop down to 7-8sh BF while keeping my mass,and possible making lean gains.

can anyone critique my next cycle?
Get a SERM. The TRS would be good to go for a 6weeker, but because you're running test and tren, to be on the safe side, use toremifene or clomid as well.