real serms in otc products, possible?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
straight to the point, my local supp owner has some nice conections with some companies that were busted in the bans, he still manages to get there products that have been pulled, ive been searching for a lagit serm source, any how hes been talking with american cellular and a lot of there stuff in and he says that there estro extreme has real nolva in it, 50 mg is what the rep told him.

is it possible, I know that companies do some crazy things acl being one that caused this last ban because of tren, I know the rest of there products were pulled as well even there estro extreme, and I had read in the legal documents that it was tainted with somthing but it was not listed.

what do you guys think, also can some one hit me with a pm with some help, c a ugh ca u gh. thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
straight to the point, my local supp owner has some nice conections with some companies that were busted in the bans, he still manages to get there products that have been pulled, ive been searching for a lagit serm source, any how hes been talking with american cellular and a lot of there stuff in and he says that there estro extreme has real nolva in it, 50 mg is what the rep told him.

is it possible, I know that companies do some crazy things acl being one that caused this last ban because of tren, I know the rest of there products were pulled as well even there estro extreme, and I had read in the legal documents that it was tainted with somthing but it was not listed.

what do you guys think, also can some one hit me with a pm with some help, c a ugh ca u gh. thanks
I would doubt very seriously that a company put Nolva in their product. Also, if they did, 50mg is way more than you would need to dose in the first place. You would have to break the pills in half to come off of it. It could be more like Gaspari's Novadex but definitely not the real stuff.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I would doubt very seriously that a company put Nolva in their product. Also, if they did, 50mg is way more than you would need to dose in the first place. You would have to break the pills in half to come off of it. It could be more like Gaspari's Novadex but definitely not the real stuff.
one word.. esto-suppress by pharma-labs

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
one word.. esto-suppress by pharma-labs
The chemical chain for esto-suppress is only a partial chain of Nolva. This is also from a company that has produced similar products to M1T or so they said. Nolva is perscription and research only. You wont find it in OTC products.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ^^^^^ you are missing his point. These are companies that got busted and shut down- im sure their products COULD have nolva in them- likely? - hell no- just get real nolvadex dude, dont chance it

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
yeah my partner texted the guy from acl and they stated there was 50mg per searving, so I know the owner is straight up and brings in stuff thats been baned, acl is still putting product out but under a new name lions heart or somthing like that, he was sapose to receive a shipment today.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds too risky tbh.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
why the hell would anyone want to take 50mgs of nolva anyway? why not just order the real ****, its easily found with a google search or thru a good friend. i dont know about otc. the only otc that ever worked was 6-0x0

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude, go with the real deal. dont bet your nuts on experimental mess. u only have two of them