Help me figure my tamoxifen citrate dosing please...

1. Help me figure my tamoxifen citrate dosing please...

I just received a couple bottles of tamoxifen citrate, and low and behold, they came in a spray bottle this time. I am used to the pills, and they are obviously easy to figure out the dosing. However, with this bottle, I can't figure out how much to take and I need to know by cycles end which is approaching soon.

Here is the info on the bottle:

TAMOXIFEN (citrate)
    30 .4 MG/ml, 60ML
    "true twenty"

On the company FAQ, it states:
    "It's roughly 10 pumps / ml"

Obviously math is not my strong suit, but if somebody can help me out that would be really awesome. Specifically I need to know how many sprays is 40mg, and how many sprays is 20mg.

Thanks a lot. Peace.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bristol View Post
    I just received a couple bottles of tamoxifen citrate, and low and behold, they came in a spray bottle this time. I am used to the pills, and they are obviously easy to figure out the dosing. However, with this bottle, I can't figure out how much to take and I need to know by cycles end which is approaching soon.

Here is the info on the bottle:

TAMOXIFEN (citrate)
    30 .4 MG/ml, 60ML
    "true twenty"

On the company FAQ, it states:
    "It's roughly 10 pumps / ml"

Obviously math is not my strong suit, but if somebody can help me out that would be really awesome. Specifically I need to know how many sprays is 40mg, and how many sprays is 20mg.

Thanks a lot. Peace.
    that right there is the worst way i've ever seen anything measured "roughly" wtf does that mean?

math is not my strong suit either but if i know 10% then i know 1% is just simply moving the decimal point over once, 1% is "roughly" 3.04 per pump so start multiplying.... 3.04 x 14 = 42.56

i just hope that stuff is legit.
    •   

3. Thank you for the reply. You're right. And my stuff is legit. I am new to the boards, but I am not now to AS and have been using the same source for a couple years. For some reason, they decided to go liquid recently instead of pills for tamoxifen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
  2. dosing tamoxifen citrate
    By sakes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 11:02 PM
  3. Toremifene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1