PCT for hdrol, is this ok?

engann

Awards
hey guys,
im about to start my cycle of hdrol.since its my first cycle, i wanna make sure im doing it right with proper OTC PTC. what i have is as below:
Anabolic innovation life support - thruout the entire on /off hdrol cycle
vitamin C at 3g per day as cortisol control
natural test booster i.e Animal stak
estrogen regulator i.e gaspari novedex

do the PCT 'stack' look ok to go ? a yay or nay ?
also, after researching, do i start taking the animal stak and novedex only from 2nd week of PCT onwards?
thanks, any info will be greatly appreciated. :)

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Tried otc pct's in the past. Prefer nolva or clomid.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
ok..as long as your dosing the h-drol at the low recommended dosage then using an OTC for PCT such as novedex xt ,inhibit-e,reduce xt, ect is ok as long as you keep the dosage low and taper down..now alot of us dont like to use these because they are an ATD.. look at the ingredients on the bottle 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene is an ATD.

ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI.

i would just use a serm like nolva .. ATD is a suicide inhibitor ATD'S kill estrogen and you dont wanna do that..you just wanna regulate it. just my opinion

ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I really can't give you a long explanation about why one worked better than the other. I have tried both and serms are the way to go.

When your shut down it's all about getting back to normal as fast as possible. Just my recommendation from personal experience.

Is there a reason you wouldn't use nolva/tamox?

Sad_que

Awards
I really can't give you a long explanation about why one worked better than the other. I have tried both and serms are the way to go.
Fair enough, but that's what I'd need to convince me of anything. People just say "use nolva" or "[OTC product] works fine" etc, with no backing or reasons.

When your shut down it's all about getting back to normal as fast as possible.
Of course

Is there a reason you wouldn't use nolva/tamox?
Well I'm concerned about its known side effects (you've probably read the article I'm thinking of) and at dosages/durations not miles away from BBer use. Also I just generally see an absence of hard facts either way. 99.9% of people recommending SERMs are doing so because they saw someone else say it and they're parroting it, like with most other BBing "facts". I wonder where it all started. And I wonder if they're really the most effective and safe way. I just want some evidence either way, really. No two people agree on this stuff. In the end I will just dive in and try something and see what happens to me. In the short term, anyway. When I get prostate cancer in 30 years I guess I'll never know what caused it.

Then there's always sourcing it - I have no idea which of the 1000s of "online pharmacies" are legit and which are just going to rape my card details and/or get busted next week.

leet2010

Awards
I just started a hdrol cycle too (running 75/75/75/75/100) and for pct was gonna do

nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
lean xtreme
recycle
liver juice

would that be a sufficient enough pct? Im trying to cover all my bases

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Sal

I understand your point and have read the article I believe you are speaking of.

Simple fact is we are putting chemicals into our bodies that may be harmful. Whether it's something sold OTC or not it still may be harmful after extended use. I prefer to use what will work the best.

This is simply my opinion. I have tried OTC and serm pct's. I know from my experiences that I will use serm's in the future and recommend them to anyone who comes my way.

Again just my opinion.

engann

Awards
hey ppl..i finally got clomid and nolva as my pct for off cycle.
done some research and was evidently told by a friend of mine. serm is better since this is my first hdrol cycle.

but the question is, do i still need a test booster alongside serm for pct ?

NCMarcus82

NCMarcus82

Awards
Ive ran Havoc 2x and used OTC PCT, but a good one. It was something close to Reversitol V1 and I had no problems