How would I know PCT is working without blood tests?

Sad_que

Awards
After a typical moderate H-drol cycle, how should I judge whether my PCT protocol, whatever that might be, is actually working?

As in, is getting me back online and not just making me really horny temporarily or something?

I can thinking of the usual signs to look for, such as testicular atrophy, libido and erectile function, general sense of well-being, maintenance of weight and strength. Basically the same things we might notice when considering the suitability of a diet or training regime.

But is that really enough?

For instance if I started on an OTC PCT regime, how would I know if I should get onto the nolva I'm keeping on standby? Only once the PCT is over and I'm a few days clear of the supps, then see how I feel? That's how 99.9% of PCT reports come about, isn't it. Whether OTC or black-market, people just say they feel fine/good so the product worked. Or they don't, so it didn't.

By the way, the nolva I have turned out to be that damn "esto suppress" stuff. Very mixed opinions as to whether it is real or not.

I hope you get what I'm asking. Thanks very much

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The way your body "feels" is NOT the best barometer for testosterone recovery. Also, how about important things such as lipid recovery and liver, thyroid, and kidney function? You won't "feel" any issues related to those (and if you do, you have far more concering matters to deal with than your balls recovering).
^^^This. The best thing to do IS to have bloods done: Pre-cycle, post-cycle, and post-PCT.

~Rosie~