Highly elevated estrogen levels 8 months after last cycle

1. Registered User

Highly elevated estrogen levels 8 months after last cycle

Hi guys,
    I recently did some bloodwork and it appears that my estrogen levels are still elevated 8+ months after my last cycle of test prop and tren ace. The cycle was run with hcg + hmg and low doses of arimidex. PCT was tamoxifen.
    Testosterone - 850 before cycle, ~650 now
    E2 - 22 before cycle, 50 now

Any ideas on what I could do to fix the estrogen dominance in the long term? I believe that using an AI would cause a rebound and a SERM would probably make the situation worse. If I used a mild AI and tapered it carefuly would it avoid the rebound? Could I maybe run a very mild cycle followed by a mild PCT or maybe no PCT at all? Low doses of progesterone? Should I just leave it alone and hope it normalizes in a few more months?
    The assumption I am working off of here is that the aromatase pathway has been upregulated possibly by tamoxifen or improper use of arimidex.
    Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

From my understanding, if you just suddenly stopped using an AI after your cycle and then only used a SERM, with nothing to manage estrogen during PCT then I would say that's the reason why you got a rebound.

Guess your lucky it hasn't caused any probs. I think a strong OTC AI (Erase, Triazole) would def help get that E2 down. Or maybe use arimidex if you got plenty stocked but then you have to make sure you taper off.
  3. Registered User

I have some letrozole (very expensive btw), aromasin and some arimidex to chose from. Do you think estrogen levels will stay down / renormalize if I taper off correctly?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

How about one of the forma products like formastane? It's an AI but also increases test a bit doesn't it? I've also seen claims that it causes no rebound.

Interested to hear some experienced opinions on this.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madmonkey View Post
    I have some letrozole (very expensive btw), aromasin and some arimidex to chose from. Do you think estrogen levels will stay down / renormalize if I taper off correctly?
    Personally I would try some decent OTC stuff first. The only time I would mess with letro is for gyno. Aromasin is easier on your blood lipids and would be my choice out of the 3. Its still strong and I would think you still need to slowly taper off.
  6. Registered User

I was thinking of running aromasin out of the 3 also. My HDL cholesterol is very low genetically but am not too worried about running an AI for a short while. Anyone used it before and can recommend a conservative dosing pattern that would avoid rebound?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. elevated kidney levels?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Elevated Dhea Levels Please help
    By devon99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:51 AM
  3. Elevated Estrogen in PCT affecting Thyroid?
    By eggplant21 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:34 PM
  4. Test and Estrogen Levels on Epistane Cycle!
    By kimerathon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 01:38 PM