HAVOC PCT HELP

jhoney

Awards
I AM GOING TO RUN MY FIRST HAVOC CYCLE 10(1ST 3 DAYS)/20/30/40 THE REST OF THE TIME. I WAS GOING TO ADD A SERVING OF INHIBIT-E AS WELL BUT WASN'T SURE IF THAT WAS NEEDED.

PCT WAS LOOKING LIKE...
CYCLE ASSIST
LIVER ASSIST
INHIBIT E
ZMA
KRE-ALKALYN
MILK THISTLE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lift things up and put them dowwn

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first experience with Havoc - I'd get a SERM to ensure you're covered for every possibility.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Havoc
With an overall Q ratio of 12, Havoc, being completely non-estrogenic, offers an ideal composition to maximize strength and lean mass gains, with minimal side effects such as lethargy or gyno.

The following is an Over The counter PCT regimen for Havoc

Weeks 1 – 2

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM with or without food

Cycle Support 1 scoop per day OR Life Support 2 capsules AM 2 capsules PM with or without food

I3C (indole-3-Carbinol) 200mg 3 times per day

Weeks 3 – 4

POST Cycle Support 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

I3C (indole-3-Carbinol) 200mg 3 times per day

If you decide you would like to do 4 more weeks you can do it this way.

Weeks 5 - 8

6-OXO 6-OXO Week 5, 4 each day, Week 6, 2 each day, Week 7, 2 each day, Week 8, 1 every other day. All with last meal of the day.

Activate Xtreme 2 Capsules in AM, 2 Capsules in PM

The following is what you will need to run the first 4 weeks of PCT

1 jar Cycle Support or 1 bottle Life Support
1 bottle of POST Cycle Support
1 bottle 13C

The following is what you will need if you choose to do another 4 weeks of PCT

1 Bottle Activate Xtreme
1 Bottle 6 OXO

We are trying to get a retailer to do a discount on an OTC PCT Stack. If you want to be notified when this happens send email to rbrmikerbr [at] yahoo.com

Some people choose to use a SERM during their PCT with good success. The legality of OTC SERMS is questionable so we can not recommend using them but it is up to the individual to determine for themselves if they are worth the risk.

i pulled this from a site that was linked in a thread around here

jhoney

Awards
WHAT SERM SHOULD I GET? AND IF I GET THAT, WILL I BE SET?

Reactions: ax1
urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^haha

2 threads, lots of shouting, and still no research being done...

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
WHAT SERM SHOULD I GET? AND IF I GET THAT, WILL I BE SET?
This is a question that - if you can't answer it on your own then you haven't done enough research and aren't ready to do this.

Seriously - you need to stop and think about this.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sir, put the steroids down

jhoney

Awards
I have already purchased the havoc so I do not want to just let it sit? I thought I didnt enough research but i guess not, can somebody put together a proper/safe pct for me. Please and thank you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stuff at nutraplanet. ( i am telling you this so you dont mess up your body )

ERASE
Titaium
DAA
ZMA
Vit D 4000 IU a day
Creatine DiMalate, Beta Alanine, carnitine, BCAA as a pre & post WO.

You really need to find a SERM tho, sources are not allowed so things like yahoo and google are your friend.

jhoney

Awards
ok, thank you... and how would I run the dosage for all of those. Im sorry for all of the questions, and i appreciate your help. I really thought I had done enough research.. but thanks again

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I have already purchased the havoc so I do not want to just let it sit? I thought I didnt enough research but i guess not, can somebody put together a proper/safe pct for me. Please and thank you
You can let it sit for bit.

And the research you need to do won't take forever and you can get most of it from this board. But you need to know ...

Things like ...

- How this stuff acts in your body - what it actually does.
- What kind of dosages you need to take (you have to be careful here - because a lot of folks even on these boards dose high - your first cycle you shouldn't - so figure out what dose you're going to use)
- Are you going to "pulse" it?
- How are you going to react when you start getting sensation in your nipples? Are you going to freak out? LOL - I almost did.
- What is your plan if you actually start feeling a lump in your breast tissue?
- Are you going to use an AI on cycle? Things like Formestane work for me - I like it a lot - but may not be for everyone.
- A compound like Havoc is often sold as being "anti-estrogenic" ... and a lot of folks think this means they can't get gyno from it. Not necessarily true, depending on how you take it. And when you stop taking it - you can get estrogen "rebound" ... so you need to have a plan for that.
- How's this going to affect your liver? What kind of supps are you going to take.

Check out the logs of people doing this stuff - like Schwellington, Russianstar and a lot of others who are experienced.

The one thing I will tell you is that - for a SERM I think Toremifene may be expensive but it's great stuff. It's pretty much "fire and forget" for a PCT. The emotional sides for me are okay - and my wife loves the "huggable" me when I'm on it - and it doesn't kill my libido a bit - quite the opposite.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lift things up and put them dowwn