PLEASE ! critique my pct & NHA of Hdrol furaz dermacrine - AnabolicMinds.com

PLEASE ! critique my pct & NHA of Hdrol furaz dermacrine

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

PLEASE ! critique my pct & NHA of Hdrol furaz dermacrine

SO pct of hdrol 120mg, dermacrine, and 350mg furuza

week1-clomid & DAA 100mg first 2 days than down to 75 for the rest of the week2clomid-75 DAA
    week3 clomid75 DAA Lean xtreme Sustain alpha
    week4 clomid 75 DAA

NHA
    Week 5 through whenever the bottles are empty.
    finish off Sustain alpha
    Need2 slin
    Traizole
    DAA

The NHA seems expensive but my girl got me this stuff for my birthday and most of it was on sale.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Dude why so high with the hdrol? You're light at 177, should not really need that much especially stacking with furaza at 350. Pct looks fine, may want to drop week 2-4 down to 50 mg clomid. Also I wouldn't start the daa until finished the clomid.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    Dude why so high with the hdrol? You're light at 177, should not really need that much especially stacking with furaza at 350. Pct looks fine, may want to drop week 2-4 down to 50 mg clomid. Also I wouldn't start the daa until finished the clomid.
    I have not updated this forum in a while I started the cycle at 185, currently at 188 on a cutting diet/ thanks for the info on the DAA though
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

HDROL so high because I felt it work the best at that dose. I wanted good AAS stly gains, which hdrol is incapable of. I have seen many people run it up tp 150mg max. 90 mg seemed to work really well, 120 just felt great my strength is way up on a coloric deficit
    Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

would not use triozol right after pct. let your hormones adjust back to normal for a while
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd save that triazole for post-clomid man. I'd even consider dropping the clomid to 25mg your last week. That stuff causes some estro rebound/gyno. For me anyways.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

That is my plan thats why its in weeks 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    would not use triozol right after pct. let your hormones adjust back to normal for a while
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

How long after isnt week5 good enough or should I wait longer
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'd save that triazole for post-clomid man. I'd even consider dropping the clomid to 25mg your last week. That stuff causes some estro rebound/gyno. For me anyways.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yeah, just figured since I ran high on hdrol I should be agressive in pct.

how does this sound.
    week1 clomid 100 day 1-2 75 for the rest of that week
    week2 clomid50
    week3clomid 50
    week 4 clomid25
    I am thinking of running sustain the whole way through and adding lean x week 3.
    Triazole modestly after starting week 5 or six
    ldopa, trib
    rest of nha
    AND IM LOST ON DAA. People are all over the place with it not during serm, some say during serm,I would think it would be ok on clomid since sustain has natural AI in it, perhaps DAA on the last week of clomid.

more thoughts guys, I may not get back to this until tonight cause its my b day
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

sorry I misread how you said right after, I have heard that I may need a AI for DAA but I dont think everyone agrees with DAA use on any aspect. I have been thinking that I should wait and stick activate there for a while and when activate runs out switch to triazole
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Want to order a natty booster of somekind today, HCghenerate seems to give everybody a boner as does bridge, there is activate but seems pricey for a prop blend but since I have lean x maybe its a good choice, I already like sustain for load size and well being but not for drive. best thing personally that I have ever taken for drive is withania-ashwaghanda.thoughts, opinions not trying to waste more money than necessary.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The triazole would help combat any estrogen rebound you'd get from coming off the clomid. I believe the clomid stays in your system for a week or so after your last dose so week 5 might work out, I always start my AI before I drop the clomid though just to be safe. Also, I can't remember but Triazol isn't the AI that completely crushes your estrogen is it? If so, you might want to take it at half the daily dose for the last two weeks on it.

And yeah the DAA is pretty controversial. Your serm is gonna support natty test levels anyways. My theory has always been to run the DAA alongside the serm for increased test boosting therefore solidifying your gains further. Why not run it 12 days on, 12 off, 12 on, 12 off and call it good? So many different ways to take it there.

However, I just read you're including SA in pct...since it does have estrogen management effects, you could probably make the Triazole last by keeping the dose low the whole time. And then maybe save the DAA for when the SA dries up. I have read numerous claims of SA having the capability of sawing a girl in half lol...I think you're gtg man.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

The triazole would help combat any estrogen rebound you'd get from coming off the clomid. I believe the clomid stays in your system for a week or so after your last dose so week 5 might work out, I always start my AI before I drop the clomid though just to be safe. Also, I can't remember but Triazol isn't the AI that completely crushes your estrogen is it? If so, you might want to take it at half the daily dose for the last two weeks on it.

And yeah the DAA is pretty controversial. Your serm is gonna support natty test levels anyways. My theory has always been to run the DAA alongside the serm for increased test boosting therefore solidifying your gains further. Why not run it 12 days on, 12 off, 12 on, 12 off and call it good? So many different ways to take it there.

However, I just read you're including SA in pct...since it does have estrogen management effects, you could probably make the Triazole last by keeping the dose low the whole time. And then maybe save the DAA for when the SA dries up. I have read numerous claims of SA having the capability of sawing a girl in half lol...I think you're gtg man.
    SA does have that ability, I have been taking it on cycle and loved it, I was able to gag my girl on a daily basis. So I think I will start taking triazole at the last 3 days of clomid as you said at half the recommended dose, triazole does not completely crush e levels because its herbal not a steroidial AI like formestane, I dont want to keep the e levels down low for to long anyways, lots of theories on AI's in pct causing delayed gyno too. Anyways I think I will be good to go, I hoping the derm kept enough e levels there to begin with, and I have heard hdrol is a very easy bounce back. I have a few other goodies around such as willbull trib which i will be taking at 25gtms perday, just for the libido, not test

Similar Forum Threads

1. pplex stacked furaz bridge to hdrol furaz issue
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Wanting to stack Dermacrine/H-Drol/Furaz
    By jrw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 01:57 PM
  3. furaz & hdrol joint pain.
    By flightposite in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1