pct for 5 deca i have ?'s

DanielW

Awards
i took 5 deca zol from complete nutrition got some good gains in strength about 11 pounds body gains. i went and got the 6 estro pct and a bottle of the oxidizer. i took the oxidizer every night when i was on the stack. obviously the estro is to block estogen and hopefully stop gyno if it was coming. the oxidizer is for liver and prostate and also a anti estrogen. i also have a bottle of the 3 test oxo for a testosterone enhancer. Question is should i continue to take the testosterone enhancer and is it a TRS? if not what exactly should i be taking to get testosterone levels back to where they need to be along with the oxidizer and anti estrogen. Thanks in advance

DanielW

Awards
its for liver, prostate, and anti estrogen. bottle says to take at night. its a cleanser for the liver and estrogen blocker. got some milk thistle and saw palmetto in it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Suppress C
0/0/x/x/x/x

Stop buying ****ty overpriced products from your brick and mortar store and start shopping at nutraplanet!

DanielW

Awards
alright man thanks for the advice i got erase and the regular pct. any suggestions from nutraplanet when i come off of these for another cycle for some good gains?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright man thanks for the advice i got erase and the regular pct. any suggestions from nutraplanet when i come off of these for another cycle for some good gains?
Id look into the TRS and even adding TCF-1 for pct next time

And for your next cycle, hopefully the Androseries will be available.