Torem Dosage?

Massa520

Awards
I know the typical Torem dosage is a 90/60/60/30 and some recomend front loading at 120 for the first 2-3 days and tapering down. however recently as I've been looking at sites for torem for my rats I have found that some places have the torem dosed at 50mg/ml and some have it at 70mg/ml and some have it at 60mg/ml.... are these sources that have "odd" doses less legit then the sites that have the "standard" dosage? I was under the impression that these liquids were at or near the saturation point in the liquid suspension. so thats why I was thrown off by the 70mg/ml. and the 50mg/ml made me think "under dosed". again I'm not asking for WHERE to get research chems for my rats I know several places I'm just curious if any of you are familiar with the sites that have these "odd" dossages and if anyone knows the "reputation" of said places... no names or anything if this is outside the rules (I didnt think it was when I read it) please just delete the thread and do not block me.

Thank you

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
50mg/ml is the standard, but as long as there are no solids in the mixture it shouldn't be beyond saturation point. And even if there are solids, you just know per ML you're going the most you can.

Massa520

Awards
50 is the standard?? hmm interesting. like I said most places I look have the 60mg/ml rating as their dosage. which makes sense seeing as the 90/60/60/30 protocol is standard. so you mean its like 1.8ML/1.2ml/1.2ml/.6ml dosing protocol.. looks like my rats need a more accurate oral syringe!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
50 is the standard?? hmm interesting. like I said most places I look have the 60mg/ml rating as their dosage. which makes sense seeing as the 90/60/60/30 protocol is standard. so you mean its like 1.8ML/1.2ml/1.2ml/.6ml dosing protocol.. looks like my rats need a more accurate oral syringe!
Wait, you're right and I am wrong. Just checked my bottle and it says 1800mg/30ml. My bad bro :happysad:

Massa520

Awards
Wait, you're right and I am wrong. Just checked my bottle and it says 1800mg/30ml. My bad bro :happysad:
its alright. I'm just curious. the whole not asking sources I understand but once I have several I wish I could ask if they were reputable haha! I may just order some of the tabs online they are pretty cheap and they are 60mg tabs so I figured 60 had to be the "standard" dose thanks for your help BBG

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
lol, I do!
Many thanks, many thanks!

Expectations, compared to clomid and nolva???

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've only used Torem once and it did the job.. Got the boys hanging a running again..
You'll be gtg

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. The last cycle i did, im still not fully recovered, tho bloodwork says otherwise. All in good range.
You ever buy from Iron D?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What do you mean, not fully recovered?

Not personally, but from what I hear there gtg.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I mean that the boys are only about 75% in size. Girl cant notice, but i can. Im not one to freak out at all, but i got bloods done after cycle and 2 weeks after finishing PCT...Test is in the 800's. Everything else is pretty close to my baseline.
I did a pretty harsh cycle though...
Msten (40mgs), Alpha1(20mgs), Tren (60mgs), 4-AD (200mgs)...Stupid, i know. I should have stuck with my shorter, and lower dosage cycles.
Everything works properly, and its been 3 months since i finished PCT. Major depression during and a while after PCT though as well...Clomid and Nolva together. 50mg/20mgs for 4 weeks plus a natty test and M-stack.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Starting new cycle...tell me what you think...

Tren @ 60mg---the epi and tren are in a "2 in 1" cap...not a fan of things like that, but i work at a supp store and got it for free...
Epi @ 40mg
Alpha 1 @ 20mg
Stano @ 800-1000mg

TUDCA and NAC
Inhibit P
Cycle Assist
blah blah blah

Also, have some Reduce XT for corisol...never used a cort control...any advice? I heard if you start to feel bloated, start it. Another freebie.

Torem
and nattys...may add in nolva or clomid if i need back up. Hopefully this RC Torem is good stuff.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Not my ideal cycle, dosages wise..

Alpha 1, what brand?
Is it in with the Epi/Tren?

I'd run the stano at 1g throughout, maybe up it if need be..

I've never used Reduce xt personally but I only hear good things about it.. I've seen dosages laid out in the pct section, check that out.

I'd be dosing Epi at 40-60 and Tren at 90-120 and stano at 1g minimum..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
There is actually someone else on AM running A similar cycle, except he is also using Halo and Furuza.. No Alpha 1 though.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Celtic, A1

The Epi/Tren combo is a diffrent brand, it is 20mgs of each compound (taken 2x daily)

Ive ran Tren a couple times, and love it. But once i hit 60-75mgs, its my sweet spot. One thing i cant stand is the night sweats, and i figure, the higher the dosage, the worse it would get. Cant take it. Wife cant take it either, lol.
Im actually not too famialar with Epi, i was always a Hdrol fan. So im thinking, that since this is a 2methyl stack plus the Tren...this should give me good results.

Next up, during late winter, early spring...I have 2 bottles of Hdrol and 2 bottles of Pmag...I know very similaiar, but Pmag does bulk me up more. Was considering running those two together at 100mgs each, and add in the last of my tren at around 60mg...That will be my last cycle, as im running out of money to spend on things like this!
Many people hate on the Inhibit P for prolactin when i last did Tren...everything turned out great. No prami needed.
I suggest it if you run tren.
What are you running or planning on next???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
And ya, i have enough Stano to run at 1200 if necessary.
I used 4ad last cycle and loved it, but acne was terrible...ive always loved stano. But we'll see how it does with this stack.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts from stopping night sweats from Tren?
I was thinking instead of splitting my dosages as usual AM/PM, just taking all of the Tren during the early morning...

Night sweats are caused by hormonal imbalances, regardless of Tren or not...I cant stand em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Studdscruggs Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 13
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Joedoubledose Post Cycle Therapy 9
Anabolics 3