Epi/Androhard stack PCT suggestions?
- 01-12-2011, 05:20 AM
- 01-12-2011, 08:29 AM
If it's a SERM, then yes it would work. How long is the epi/androhard cycle and at what dosage?
- 01-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Otherwise, the Testosterone Recovery Stack covers PCT: Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade increases testosterone levels, EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone, and Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH.
Or, if yo don't want to use Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).
Similar Forum Threads
- By tuRkx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:58 PM
- By thewolf49 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:54 PM
- By PowerHouse555 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2010, 03:03 PM
- By Hurricane15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:29 AM