PCT check for Halovar/Epol cycle

kain1012

Awards
******PCT********
Purus Recycle
SERM - on hand at the moment is 20 mg nolva (60 pills) I would like to have clomid , but I cant find a good site to get that, as I heard it is best for compounds with tren in them.
AI: post cycle = this is on hand but I think its over kill
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude creatine
Good diet
I will continue to use all the support sups to the end

I just would like a nice plan to max gains AND keep them , and the best way to dose each compound for best results. Also would like to hear suggestions on a good diet on cycle and during PCT.

Also I really want clomid but I have nolva, where is a good trusted website to find it.

kain1012

Awards
I really could use the information on what is over kill for the pct

so far since I cant find a decent trusted site for clomid. I will run nolva at 20/20/20/10

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so this is a hd, sd, and tren stack? kind of extreme dude. at least you have nolva on hand.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
******PCT********
Purus Recycle
SERM - on hand at the moment is 20 mg nolva (60 pills) I would like to have clomid , but I cant find a good site to get that, as I heard it is best for compounds with tren in them.
AI: post cycle = this is on hand but I think its over kill
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude creatine
Good diet
I will continue to use all the support sups to the end

I just would like a nice plan to max gains AND keep them , and the best way to dose each compound for best results. Also would like to hear suggestions on a good diet on cycle and during PCT.

Also I really want clomid but I have nolva, where is a good trusted website to find it.
You're asking too much. Much reading you must do...

I just would like a nice plan to max gains AND keep them.
Don't we all brother :sigh1:

and the best way to dose each compound for best results. Also would like to hear suggestions on a good diet on cycle and during PCT
There is no best way to dose.

Good diet is the same good diet you use off cycle and will conform to either bulking, cutting or recomping.

kain1012

Awards
much appreciated your pms and responses

I have just ordered clomid , 50 mg, 60 caps. After allot of research I will now keep the nolva on hand and run clomid at 100/50/50/50.

Yes blood will be a must. I have never neglected that aspect. Im wondering if recycle will be enough to bring back test levels, or since this is a harsh stack do I need some extra insurance?