mdrol 20/20/20/20
igf-1 lr3 20/20/20/20
Milk Thistle 500g for 4 weeks

PCT
Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20
Anastrozole 1/1/1/1
Anabolic Innovations TestoPRO 3 caps for 8 weeks
Milk Thistle 500 mg 4 weeks

I'm thinking about starting the Anastrozole on week 3 of the pct to reduce the excess estrogen And then keep it down.

Or

.5mg Anastrozole for 8 weeks with the other pct stuff

what do you think?

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
run cel cycle assist while on cycle, mdrol is harsh!

i would also use clomid in pct instead of the nolva, keep the nolva incase you get gyno in pct but run clomid at 150 for the first 3 days, 100 for the next 4 days and then 50 for the last 3 weeks. get some zma and take that before bed every night.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
run cel cycle assist while on cycle, mdrol is harsh!

i would also use clomid in pct instead of the nolva, keep the nolva incase you get gyno in pct but run clomid at 150 for the first 3 days, 100 for the next 4 days and then 50 for the last 3 weeks. get some zma and take that before bed every night.
no bad advise here.

nolva or clomid is going to be debated forever. they're both SERM'si f all you have is nolva then run that, i like clomid too but either way is fine.

i would start the AI after you finish the SERM, remember estrogen is not bad just too much or not enough is bad. start at a higher dose and work your way down to avoid rebound, NOT A HIGH DOSE just a higher dose, do not kill all estro in your body unless your are having gyno related sides.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i vote for jus using nolva 40/20/20/20. no need to overcomplicate things IMO.

through in some liver assist xt on cycle me thinks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont run the 20mg dose for 4 wks. do something like 10/20/20/30 or 20/30/20/10

run cycle assist on cycle, take 8-900mg of milk thistle the whole time if you dont get CA. Joint support?

you need more live support, something like liver52 which ismt a milk thistle based liver formula. You will get plenty of milk thislte in the cycle assist.

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
i vote for jus using nolva 40/20/20/20. no need to overcomplicate things IMO.

through in some liver assist xt on cycle me thinks

more risk of gyno rebound when you finish your pct if you run nolva.

and mdrol will shut him down hard, clomid will get me back to normal so quick where as nolva isnt as effective ive found out

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
more risk of gyno rebound when you finish your pct if you run nolva.

and mdrol will shut him down hard, clomid will get me back to normal so quick where as nolva isnt as effective ive found out
rebound gyno... :lol:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Torem anyone???
i've heard great things and not too many negative things about torm.

my problem is price and availablity. i refuse to buy from research chem places and to find someone with raws is a bitch.