Kickstart Letro w/ ATD?
- 12-31-2010, 09:59 PM
- 12-31-2010, 10:05 PM
12-31-2010, 11:26 PM
12-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Then yes. That sounds legit. Careful with the letro though, you don't want the gyno to come back when you stop taking it.
01-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Letro is pretty fast acting, i would just use it by itself. Be ready to use Arimidex following the Letro to ease back to a normal level. You'll just wind up with gyno back again if you dont.
01-01-2011, 10:13 AM
01-01-2011, 01:30 PM
01-02-2011, 08:22 PM
I'll consider the arimidex but I think I will just taper off with the letro. Besides the nolva should give everything time to balance out. We'll see,, it all depends on how my body reacts
Similar Forum Threads
- By tsoby in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-21-2011, 06:28 PM
- By classic27 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 19Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:42 PM
- By Moose2121 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:37 AM
- By anthony in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
- By fritzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2006, 02:20 PM