superdrol pct lactating

NCK1500

Awards
just got done runnning superdrol 10-20-20mg. About to start Nolva pct today.
pinched my nipple last night and a little clear liquid appeared. I have not experienced any itchy or sore nipples. I have pre existing gyno from puberty but again no nipple discomfort during cycle.

1.Should I order some prami or will this go away on its on?

2. Should I continue the superdrol for a few more days until I can get prami or go ahead and start the nolva now? I read nolva can make it worse.

3. Should I also order liquiddex to go along with prami

4. Seems like in the past I read that prolactin will not cause tissue growth but would cause lactation. Is this lactation harmless or am I about to go up a bra size?

Thanks for any help. ALso the only reason I was pinching my nipple was because I came across another thread last night where alot of people were talking about lactation from superdrol and I pinched my nipple for the hell of it and d@mn't I got a very slight amount of liquid. I just pinched i it again this morning and I got nothing. Prami and an AI will probably run me over a hundred dollars so if I can get by without them or just one of them that would be great. thanks

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Get b6 and vitex to start with, you're absolutely spot on in thinking it's relatively harmless prolactin elevation. If it worsens, get cabergoline (dostinex). Keep an eye out for estro based sides as you continue PCT, but the nolva should keep you safe from permanent gyno as long as the prolactin is controlled reasonably.

NCK1500

Awards
Get b6 and vitex to start with, you're absolutely spot on in thinking it's relatively harmless prolactin elevation. If it worsens, get cabergoline (dostinex). Keep an eye out for estro based sides as you continue PCT, but the nolva should keep you safe from permanent gyno as long as the prolactin is controlled reasonably.
Thanks for the help. I just pinched my nips again and I'm not getting anything. Starting to wonder if I even have an issue here. The liquid last night was clear and I had to be in very good light to even see it.

I'm still concerned though that when I stop the superdrol my estrogen levels are going to rise and combine with the prolactin issue and make some gyno that nolva won't help. I'm leaning towards at the least ordering some liquidex to run with my nolva and maybe tapering it down over the course of 4wks.

How long does it take b6 to kick in? I'm thinking about getting some but I don't want to rely on it totaly. Caber was what I was originally looking for but RUI doesn't carry but they have pram. Gonna do reading on vitex right now.

As of right now I think I'm gonna continue the superdrol a few more days until I figure out what I need to do. I'm scared that when I stop the drol my estrogen gonna rise alot. I know it's low right now due to sore joints. I think if I stopped it right now without an AI on hand I would run into problems. I'm I doing the right thing guys? Planning on ordering liquidex and prami and hopefully get it this coming monday at the latest.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking for a good, cheap AI that's OTC Inhibit-E is a good choice! and its only 14 bucks from a few different sites. if you need a link just pm me.

best of luck man. hopefully its just harmless prolactin levels.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will stop gyno, it just won't reverse it. You should preload it a day or 2 before coming off. Your estrogen is going to rebound, hard, but nolva should keep you safe. I prefer hcg on cycle, for this among other reasons - it keeps a base level of test that can aromatize to estrogen, which prevents rebound.

NCK1500

Awards
Nolva will stop gyno, it just won't reverse it. You should preload it a day or 2 before coming off. Your estrogen is going to rebound, hard, but nolva should keep you safe. I prefer hcg on cycle, for this among other reasons - it keeps a base level of test that can aromatize to estrogen, which prevents rebound.
So you don't think I need an AI when I stop the superdrol? Just use the nolva. My original game plan was liquid tamox run at 40/20/20/20 but now that it looks like my prolactin is high I don't know. I also read about side effects of prami and I don't want to run it.

The game plan as of right now is order liquidex and run it with my nolva. Gonna continue superdrol until liquidex gets here. It is my understanding that as long as estrogen is kept low that my pre existing gyno will not get bigger. I'm thinking that after I quit superdrol my prolactin levels will return to normal after a week or two and any leaking should stop. I don't really care if my nips leak a little as long as my gyno tissue doesn't get bigger. Anybody see any problems with this gameplan. thanks

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
just got done runnning superdrol 10-20-20mg. About to start Nolva pct today.
pinched my nipple last night and a little clear liquid appeared. I have not experienced any itchy or sore nipples. I have pre existing gyno from puberty but again no nipple discomfort during cycle.

1.Should I order some prami or will this go away on its on?

2. Should I continue the superdrol for a few more days until I can get prami or go ahead and start the nolva now? I read nolva can make it worse.

3. Should I also order liquiddex to go along with prami

4. Seems like in the past I read that prolactin will not cause tissue growth but would cause lactation. Is this lactation harmless or am I about to go up a bra size?

Thanks for any help. ALso the only reason I was pinching my nipple was because I came across another thread last night where alot of people were talking about lactation from superdrol and I pinched my nipple for the hell of it and d@mn't I got a very slight amount of liquid. I just pinched i it again this morning and I got nothing. Prami and an AI will probably run me over a hundred dollars so if I can get by without them or just one of them that would be great. thanks
Look at the bright side, you got milk for ur protein shakes lol

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
You don't need an AI with Nolva. You want to let the estrogen level float, because it can't bind to your brain or breast tissue. As long as you're on nolva, you won't get gyno. Suppressing estrogen levels with an AI while on nolva is actaully just begging for rebound gyno - you discontinue both the SERM and the AI at once, and you have unchecked estrogen levels anyway. Stick to 40 the first 3-4 days, then 20mg for 4 weeks, and taper off the nolva. If you want to add an AI to be safe, taper it up as you get off the nolva.

Nolva can even be used to shrink gyno - I've done it myself.

NCK1500

Awards
You don't need an AI with Nolva. You want to let the estrogen level float, because it can't bind to your brain or breast tissue. As long as you're on nolva, you won't get gyno. Suppressing estrogen levels with an AI while on nolva is actaully just begging for rebound gyno - you discontinue both the SERM and the AI at once, and you have unchecked estrogen levels anyway. Stick to 40 the first 3-4 days, then 20mg for 4 weeks, and taper off the nolva. If you want to add an AI to be safe, taper it up as you get off the nolva.

Nolva can even be used to shrink gyno - I've done it myself.
Thanks alot for the info. So just to be clear even though I've showed some signs of elevated prolactin(liquid squezed from nip) I should still be ok just running the nolva pct? I keep hearing that nolva can make prolactin symptoms worse and then some people say it helps. It's pretty confusing.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
use b6 and vitex for mild prolactin control while on Nolva, be prepared to order caber should it get worse. You will be fine.

Dose the b6 before bed, it can produce intense dreams.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get your hands on caber, prami will work as well. It's been shown to have the same effects and tendencies of cabergoline, elevating dopamine which lowers prolactin.

NCK1500

Awards
use b6 and vitex for mild prolactin control while on Nolva, be prepared to order caber should it get worse. You will be fine.

Dose the b6 before bed, it can produce intense dreams.
Appreciate the help. Just went to vitamin shoppe and got vitex and p5p b6. It was kinda embarrassing buying the vitex which is for "menopause support" but what the hell, lol. I'm gonna dose the p5p at 300mg a day and the vitex at 3 caps which I think equals 1500mg. The vitex I got contains 200mg chasteberry extract and 300mg chasteberry per pill. The extract part says "std. to 0.05% angnusides 1 mg"- I don't really know what that means. Does it sound like I'm dosing it right?

Hopefully this will keep any problems from developing. These supplements seem alot safer and def. cheaper than caber or prami which I think would have been overkill for my situation. Anyhow I put on about 15lbs over 3 weeks and added about 3/4" to my arms and neck with this beastdrol and I have had ZERO sides other than that little bit of clear liquid I squezzed out of my nipple. Really wish I had never even squeezed it cause then I wouldn't even be worried lol.

again thanks for the help. I had never even heard of vitex before this thread.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't the B6 be dosed a bit higher than 300mg? Like 500-600mg?

Also - a lot of talk about Nolva keeping you safe from floating estrogen levels - I assume the same would be true if using Torem?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Torem has a lower affinity for the breast receptor than other SERMs. It is good for HPTA restart, though. Nolva or Ralox are best for gyno control, but Clomid is the best SERM overall, by far.

High dose b6 is linked to neuropathy - don't overdo it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i keep seeing people getting gyno from superdrol....... does anyone know how to properly run this stuff??

blaine2007

Awards
i'm surprised i didn't even know superdrol had prolactin issues. I'm currently trying to do research to run proper xtren pct.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i'm surprised i didn't even know superdrol had prolactin issues. I'm currently trying to do research to run proper xtren pct.

superdrol technically SHOULDNT cause prolactin issues.. someone posted a thread somewhere about it having almost no affinity for the progesterone receptor

i wish i could find the thread... basically he said that problems generally come from poor/unpure clones

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
i keep seeing people getting gyno from superdrol....... does anyone know how to properly run this stuff??
even if you run it properly and take all the care in the world, some people are prone to it, i got it after i finished my pct after 20/20/20 mdrol...very unexpected considering i took the last mdrol tab 4 weeks earlier

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
even if you run it properly and take all the care in the world, some people are prone to it, i got it after i finished my pct after 20/20/20 mdrol...very unexpected considering i took the last mdrol tab 4 weeks earlier

i read something like this somewhere

when you take a ph, the test and estrogen that are in your body bound by shbg are released because the ph is now being bound up. this makes sense to me, could be why people get gyno symptoms like 3 days into a cycle... maybe lowering estrogen before/on cycle and allowing it to come back under control post cycle would be the best bet

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some men are just prone to lactation... :ugh2:

If estrogen levels after cycle are controlled.... not much should really happen in terms of lactating... there are lots of men out there with very high prolactin levels and they are not lactating. It's the combo of estro and prolactin that's going to cause trouble.

Don't pinch your nipples, that causes prolactin release. :spank: