going into PCT with puffy nips. Please help

P

push400

Awards
Im starting my PCT in exactly one week. I ran low doses of test and deca. I started getting puffy nips 3 weeks ago so i started arimidex which controlled it. I have tamoxifen that I was going to use for my PCT but was wondering if i could take letro too or if i have to wait until after PCT is over. Also is tamoxifen a good PCT for this cycle? thanks in advance for your help.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Im starting my PCT in exactly one week. I ran low doses of test and deca. I started getting puffy nips 3 weeks ago so i started arimidex which controlled it. I have tamoxifen that I was going to use for my PCT but was wondering if i could take letro too or if i have to wait until after PCT is over. Also is tamoxifen a good PCT for this cycle? thanks in advance for your help.
Tamox should be good if its gyno based on test. However if it the deca that caused your gyno you will need a anti-prolactin such as prami or caber.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's right^

Nolva should be able to take care of it if it is estrogen related gyno...

If not, it is prolactin related gyno and you need pramipexole or cabergoline.

Have yourself some letrozole on hand if the problem persists even after using Nolva, Prami, or Caber...