pct after test

R

revel09

Awards
ive been planning my 10 week test cycle for months now(first cycle)... and in all that time its been researching different pct protocols/opinions. but now im close to having everything laid out and im actually happy with....
weeks 1-10 test e 500 mg
hcg-3-10- 250 iu x2 week
arimidex-1-10- .5mg eod(gyno prone)
pct starting week 12- Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Gonna pickup the TRS stack as well. Have a ****load of aminos, bcaas, protein rtds, creatine, and preworkouts that ive been stockpiling for when i come off cycle. Only thing im wondering, i know a lot of guys throw in a ai in pct like 6-oxo. Was wondering how beneficial it would be? Looking to maintain as much of my gains as possible

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Your pct is sounding like a monster stack lol. Clomid, Nolva, and TRS? 6-oxo as well!!! At least cut out Nolva.

My pct for my next cycle of dbol/test/deca/epi will only be clomid/erase/tcf-1. Thats serm/ai/tboost. Simple, effective.

Plus your going to be using HCG, which I will not be. That HCG should help you recover very easily. I think you should thin out the pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no OTC AI in pct. Pct looks good

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the PCT as hard as you can... Watch out for taking too many stims during PCT, I hear they may raise cortisol if used frequently.

I normally like OTC AI's in PCT for non-armoatizing steroids because of a big estrogen rebound. Not needed here really but can be added.

R

revel09

Awards
thanks for the replies guys. and yeah ive heard from different sources about increased cortisol, although i think it was primarily from caffeine. my pwo is controlled labs white flood and its not very high in caffeine, lots of arginine and beta alanine :)