Test E/Var cycle PCT...HCG use???

mattg1217

Awards
I'm running a test E/ var stacked cycle. goal is more for solid gains/cutting. heres what its gonna look like

cycle
wk 1-12 Test E @500mgs/wk 2x @250mg
wk 7-15 Var @75mgs ED
wk 11-15 hcg???
wk 3-15 proviron??

wk 15-19 Clomid @ 50mg/ED

looking for opinions. please any input will help. I've never used clomid AND nolva together before. also never used hcg or proviron. hearing mixed ideas on dosages...so figured i'd post and get some input.

i already have everything on hand. just wondering what to use this go around, and what to stash for a later use.

I'm 25, 6'0, and sitting at 180lbs currently. already have a solid diet and routine planned out.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good.
Prov. 50mg ED
HCG 250iu E3D

I like clomid nolva PCTs

mattg1217

Awards
so which HCG should i go with...any opinions??? I dont have it on hand, gonna place order soon

1. HCG (HUCOG-5000 HP)
2. HCG (OVUNAL-HP 5000)
3. HCG (Pregnyl 5000iu amp & solution)
4. HCG-lepori 2500

those are my options. I don't know enough about HCG to know the differences between all 4! All i know is they are different labs....other than that they may all be the same for all i know??? (except dosage of course)

mattg1217

Awards
so which HCG should i go with...any opinions??? I dont have it on hand, gonna place order soon

1. HCG (HUCOG-5000 HP)
2. HCG (OVUNAL-HP 5000)
3. HCG (Pregnyl 5000iu amp & solution)
4. HCG-lepori 2500

those are my options. I don't know enough about HCG to know the differences between all 4! All i know is they are different labs....other than that they may all be the same for all i know??? (except dosage of course)

2res4

Awards
Is pregnyl hcg? I thought it was something completely different that can be used with hcg for certain reasons that I don't know.

stang4u2nv

Awards
Pregnyl is hcg... I haven't used proviron but i would wait 2-3 weeks after last test shot, then run your hcg for 2 weeks and then run your nova or clomid or both for 4 weeks.... Nova reduced my libido a lot at 40mg for the first week so i changed it for 20 mg for the rest of the weeks... All good after that... Good luck

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Is pregnyl hcg? I thought it was something completely different that can be used with hcg for certain reasons that I don't know.
Get pregnyl.
Also get some hmg

wiffleballcha

Awards
pregnyl is my fav hcg, but all of those are good.

as stated run 250iu twice a week

2res4

Awards
I'm an idiot. Wasn't thinking about the brand pregynl was thinking of pregnenolone. But yes hcg 250x2 week. Proviron 50mged. Looks like a good cycle

mattg1217

Awards
so question...

is the HCG highly recommended?? anyone think i'm wasting my time?

dont wanna take anything thats not necessary

mattg1217

Awards
HMG and TOREM
With the HMG....Run it along side with HCG? Or take it with taking Nolva/Clomid?

take both HMG and HCG? Or is it one or the other?

I'm researching HMG, first I've heard of it