Do I really need nolva?

Machete

Awards
I will be bridging hdrol/11oxo. I will load cycle assist 10 days then....
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 into 11oxo 450/450/450/450.
Right now for my pct I have....
(anabolic innovations) post cycle assist and
Inhibit-e. Shouldnt this be enough? I really don't want to buy nolva especially when I can't find a reputable source and I'm not interested in getting nailed for it either. I need some help from u guys. Thanks.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should be wise if you want to keep your gains and bring your natural hormones back to normal...
up to
you though

Machete

Awards
I know but I'm having trouble finding a reputable source.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to run any hormonal products for 10 weeks, you should def get a SERM!

also, I'd add some dermacrine to this stack...will help with some of your gains while keeping libido up.

I got 2 bottles of dermacrine + the TRS from the PP web site for $112...AMAZING DEAL! (while they're doing 30% off hormonal stacks)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you're going to run any hormonal products for 10 weeks, you should def get a SERM!

also, I'd add some dermacrine to this stack...will help with some of your gains while keeping libido up.

I got 2 bottles of dermacrine + the TRS from the PP web site for $112...AMAZING DEAL! (while they're doing 30% off hormonal stacks)
What are your plans with the Dermacrine and TRS? I have some saved for when I run AndroMass!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your plans with the Dermacrine and TRS? I have some saved for when I run AndroMass!
running the TRS now...starting it the 3rd week of PCT (jump started with Clomid and running nolva through)

I run dermacrine with every PH/DS cycle...always good to have on hand!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is very versatile, and having a test base is always wise, but defintely get some nolva or torem to add to the trs for that cycle, I use trs plus torem but at lower doses of torem than if used solo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes a SERM is important, and exposing yourself to using as little of a SERM as you can is wise.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I wold rec some nolva for a few weeks then i would rec HCGenerate and sustain alpha or the TRS from PP personally, for exra help.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many good OTC PCT stacks out there that will do well for PCT, and the HCGenerate, post cycle, and Unleashed stck has been a very succesful PCT for many that have used compounds like halo when you have no access to a SERM.

kain1012

Awards
AI pct is good for the price

Machete

Awards
Thanks guys I've got some nolva. I researched many places and for a good site.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I've got some nolva. I researched many places and for a good site.
:afro:

good man

its not everyday you see someone take advice

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadex is not the best for PCT. Clomid or Torem are going to work out much better. Nolva is not going to help very much with stimulating LH and FSH, it's simply going to block estrogen from reaching receptors (still a good thing, but not enough imo). Clomid is actually used in women not for the fact it's a SERM but for stimulating, specifically, LH and FSH. But it's also a SERM, obviously.

Nolva+clomid is a good pct or simply using torem (which has been shown in studies to raise LH and FSH in men).

The only PCT i've done that didn't turn out well for me was with solo-nolva. The others with tcf-1, erase and torem worked fantastically. I've used the TRS from primordial once as well and within 3 days my libido was back, but I can't say it'll work the same for everyone.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is not the best for PCT. Clomid or Torem are going to work out much better. Nolva is not going to help very much with stimulating LH and FSH, it's simply going to block estrogen from reaching receptors (still a good thing, but not enough imo). Clomid is actually used in women not for the fact it's a SERM but for stimulating, specifically, LH and FSH. But it's also a SERM, obviously.

Nolva+clomid is a good pct or simply using torem (which has been shown in studies to raise LH and FSH in men).

The only PCT i've done that didn't turn out well for me was with solo-nolva. The others with tcf-1, erase and torem worked fantastically. I've used the TRS from primordial once as well and within 3 days my libido was back, but I can't say it'll work the same for everyone.

im assuming this is all in your opinion?

i have read studies that show tamoxifen to be better for pct than clomid..

Machete

Awards
Actually I've changed things up quite a bit. I just started week 5 of hdrol 11-sterone stack.

Hdrol
50/75/75/75/75/75
11-sterone
0/0/600/600/600/600

Week three is when things really started kicking. I had some minor back pumps so far and wiped them out with taurine. The only bad side so far has been dry joints. My shoulders are killing right now. It's hard to bench. I started animal flex end of week two and I know it take weeks to kick in so I will continue it through pct.
As for my pct I have....
Nolva weeks 1-4
(ai) post cycle assist 1-4
Lean xtreme beginning week 3
All the other goodies; Creatine etc.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im assuming this is all in your opinion?

i have read studies that show tamoxifen to be better for pct than clomid..
Link me those, I'm trying to learn the most I can. Either way, I don't think it's my opinion anymore than it is MOST people's opinions. Go look at the thread about torem where Dr. D is posting. You'll find some info there brother.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Link me those, I'm trying to learn the most I can. Either way, I don't think it's my opinion anymore than it is MOST people's opinions. Go look at the thread about torem where Dr. D is posting. You'll find some info there brother.
Dr. D is a wise, wise man.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr. D is a wise, wise man.
lol, I agree. I've seen toremifene bloodwork he has posted, the stuff works. Nolva is definitely catering toward the crowd that wants extra protection from gyno. No one advises raloxifene as PCT either because it also acts primarily to prevent gyno.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
lol, I agree. I've seen toremifene bloodwork he has posted, the stuff works. Nolva is definitely catering toward the crowd that wants extra protection from gyno. No one advises raloxifene as PCT either because it also acts primarily to prevent gyno.
I personally run longer pcts, 6 weeks atleast, first 4 weeks are serm only, then starting week 3 I add in sustain alpha, and anything else I'm throwing in i.e. tcf-1, activate, etc, I'm a big advocate of resveratrol and its benefits in pct. Depending on how shut down one is, most younger guys will be fine with a low dose serm and allowing their own body to bring itself back to homeostasis, while controlling the estrogen and preventing a big rebound. Older guys definitely need a bigger push in stimulating fsh, lh, etc. Raloxifene has been used in pct but just not as popular, most use it for on cycle gyno control/prevention.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally run longer pcts, 6 weeks atleast, first 4 weeks are serm only, then starting week 3 I add in sustain alpha, and anything else I'm throwing in i.e. tcf-1, activate, etc, I'm a big advocate of resveratrol and its benefits in pct. Depending on how shut down one is, most younger guys will be fine with a low dose serm and allowing their own body to bring itself back to homeostasis, while controlling the estrogen and preventing a big rebound. Older guys definitely need a bigger push in stimulating fsh, lh, etc. Raloxifene has been used in pct but just not as popular, most use it for on cycle gyno control/prevention.
yah man people don't give sustain alpha/resveratrol enough credit. The ingredients actually stabilize hormone levels instead of crushing them. Perfect for just coming off of PCT.

Raloxifene, yah, I suppose that once it's a bit more used will probably replace nolva. It's simply a more effective version, imo.