pct needed for cycle of androhard?

rob1880

Awards
ok im thinking abou getting a bottle of androhard or dermacrine and wandering if a pct is needed and what kind? mabe hcgenerate?
im trying to boost my libido which for some reason has not been the same and im thirty two years old, i could be all in my head or mabe in the gym to much lol
also would my sex drive go down one im off the cycle before i finish pct if i had to take one
any help of info would be appriciated

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You can get the trs kit for both from primordial performance I would run that however for androhard you do not require any pct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run 2 bottles of androhard with the trs stack for pct..

rob1880

Awards
thanks for the responce, both +repped
im glad andro hard dont need a pct, saves me money lol as long as my libido dont crash after cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
buy some sustain alpha. I dont think the other products are needed for androhard.

rob1880

Awards
You need a PCT for a pro hormone!
ok thanks for clearing that up for me valiant thor,
ill look into the sutain for pct, my biggest concern has been libido problems but i guess whem putting chemicals in your body your going to have some side effects lol
did some deca five years ago and messed sex drive up bad

seems to me if you want to keep libido heathy do hcgenerate or do just do a natty test booster and no 1-3 dimethyl supplements (just in case)
and if you want it to sky rocket do a cycle of test cyponaite lol just get ready for some nasty sides at end cycle possibly even with a good pct,serm