Confirmation on h-drol cycle

R

rcdudegermy10

Awards
This will be my first ph cycle ever, and I just want to make sure I have everything mapped out right.

I chose h-drol and a four week cycle simply because its supposedly one of the milder ones with the least sides

Pre-Load
CEL Cycle Assist (1 week 6 per day)

Cycle
h-drol 50/50/50/50
cycle assist 4/4/4/4

PCT
ergofarm 6 oxo (600/400/400/200) / nolva (20/20/10/10) (I'd like to use nolve but it'd be hard to get for me)
SNS Inhibit e 3/2/2/1

If I use a cortisol blocker
Reduce xt 3/3/3/3

The PCT is what I'm having the hardest time with, I know I need a AI, test booster, and maybe a cortisol blocker. I want to use a SERM but its hard to obtain for me at least. I figured that a 4 week h-drol cycle wouldnt need a SERM. I'd really like to have nolva on hand just in case though.
Also the 6 oxo is gonna get expensive because I'd need two bottles in this case :(

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
At your stats, 50mg aint gona do jack. Go for 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75.

Google search will help you find where to buy Nolva and I agree you should defiantley not start cycle with at least having it on hand.

I would not use both 6oxo and inhibit E

R

rcdudegermy10

Awards
What if I ran the cycle 50/75/75/75?

And my PCT would look like this

Inhibit e 3/2/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10

So for the nolva I'd need 20mg a day for the first two weeks = 14tabs + 10mg a day for the next two weeks = 7tabs so 14 + 7 = 21 total tabs (Does this look correct)(The tabs being 20mg each)

Should I use the cortisol blocker or is it more optional? Also, I did look for a few places to buy nolva. Thanks!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Halo at 4 weeks isn't hardly worth your time.

Also you wont need inhibit E if you're using nolva. Get a PCT Assist or some other test booster.

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo at 4 weeks isn't hardly worth your time.

Also you wont need inhibit E if you're using nolva. Get a PCT Assist or some other test booster.
Agreed-PCT Assist and Nolva would be the better choice. For cortisol control either Suppress C (topical) or Reduce XT by SNS should do the trick for ya

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What if I ran the cycle 50/75/75/75?

And my PCT would look like this

Inhibit e 3/2/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10

So for the nolva I'd need 20mg a day for the first two weeks = 14tabs + 10mg a day for the next two weeks = 7tabs so 14 + 7 = 21 total tabs (Does this look correct)(The tabs being 20mg each)

Should I use the cortisol blocker or is it more optional? Also, I did look for a few places to buy nolva. Thanks!
The reason it is best to do 5 - 6 weeks is becuase H-Drol takes around 2 - 3 weeks to kick in. My 1st cycle was H-Drol and I did:-

50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT was:-

Nolva - 20/20/10/10
TCF- 1 - dosed according to bottle
PCT Assist - 0/0/6/6/6/6
Lean Xtreme - 0/3/3/3/3
Triazole - started end of PCT Assist

So overall more like a 2 month PCT recovery phase.

PCT is just as important as time on cycle. You don't necessarily need everything I used, I just prefer to be thorough.