For the love of God, what you should not use as a "PCT" EVER! And what you can use :)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the love of God, what you should not use as a "PCT" EVER! And what you can use :)

Any and every ATD product!!!
An AI only PCT!!!

Those^^^^^ my friends are what I like to call PCT No No's!

ATD=
novadex XT
Arom-x
inhibit-e
AMONG OTHERS

Why should you not use ATD in PCT?

BECAUSE ATD IS AN ANTI ANDROGEN....
Anti Androgens will make you feel lethargic, sluggish, and you will have a lack of libido..

You do not want that in PCT.

I see guys use ATD in PCT all the time and they look like crap and lose most gains.

Why should I not have an AI only PCT??
Most cycles have no aromatization, meaning there is not excess estrogen that needs to be killed, meaning there really is not benefit to killing off the little estrogen you do have. Recovery will be slow, joints will hurt and lethargy will set in..

When should I use an AI in PCT??
WHEN YOU HAVE A "SERM" or WHEN YOU CAME OFF OF AN AROMATIZING COMPOUND.

I thought SERM and AI were no good in PCT, what gives homy?
A "SERM" will drastically raise E2 levels my friends! E2 is suppressive to HPTA function. E2 is an estradiol/estrogen. A SERM will raise SHBG, and SHBG will bind to free test. Total test means nothing if free test is low. Free test is free floating test that actually builds muscle.

You use an AI with a SERM in PCT and you will lower the excess E2 caused by SERM, you will lower SHBG.. That my friends will further raise total and free test. Your HPTA will recover better, faster and smoother and in the long run you will be better recovered!

What AIs can I use in PCT???
Formestane transdermal--- NTBM forma stanzol or CEL Formestane-- 60mg or less ED

Erase 50-75mg Ed

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
This reads like an ad from a company rep, but I don't see that your one....

Anyway, I use a SERM, an AI, a T-boost, and sometimes cortisol control, and recover A-OK.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
so you're saying i cant use 45/45/60/60 epistane as my pct?? hahahahah great read JC!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I went to my secret rep area and copied the words, then pasted it here..
You know how it is broseph!

I rep for ntbm, PES and Big Pharma :D..

On the real though, I am tired of seeing ATD only PCTs..
Hell, people that take ATD, dont even know what the **** it is.. They just take it because their teeny bop friend took it after his cycle..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When should I use an AI in PCT??
WHEN YOU HAVE A "SERM"
And you should always have a SERM... which means always have the AI. I would argue to use low dose OTC AI's too as opposed to prescription AI's like letro, adex, etc... way too much sides in script AI's...

I agree to post.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This reads like an ad from a company rep, but I don't see that your one....

Anyway, I use a SERM, an AI, a T-boost, and sometimes cortisol control, and recover A-OK.
Read like an awesome and helpful write-up to me! REPPED! :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya it's funny how often i've seen people running Gaspari novedex XT (also novadex XT and nolvadex XT nobody can spell it right) and they actually think that it is tamoxifen.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya it's funny how often i've seen people running Gaspari novedex XT (also novadex XT and nolvadex XT nobody can spell it right) and they actually think that it is tamoxifen.
:lmao:

Wait it's not nolva????? what!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BECAUSE ATD IS AN ANTI ANDROGEN....
Anti Androgens will make you feel lethargic, sluggish, and you will have a lack of libido..
aside from the above great post.

I remember calling them out on this years ago knowing it would create this issue.I really loathe companies that do this sorta thing with their product names.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in my young days i used novedex xt and recoverd- but i felt like absolute sh!t and couldnt get my johnson working till i came off

and now that i use clomid/ai/t booster my t levels are high and estro is going down

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember calling them out on this years ago knowing it would create this issue.I really loathe companies that do this sorta thing with their product names.
a lot of companies do that with supplement names, that's how the industry is. We have HCGenerate! lol... but personally I think someone is stupid if they don't realize that HCGenerate isn't hCG. Same with nolvadex and novedex XT. People should know better.

I think it's funny cuz when I stumbled upon PH's in 2007 I did research and figured out the basic info on serms like nolva vs. ai's in the first day. I see people on the forums that are like "i did research for MONTHS here is my PCT, is novedex XT good?" lol.

Which is why you get threads like this. It's not Gaspari's fault for making something called Novedex XT which sounds like nolva... the problem is people who either suck at researching steroid use or they aren't researching at all.

lol /end of my rant at people who don't do research and then pay the consequences of an AI-only pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am waiting to try the Forma Stanzol, and PhytoSerms together in PCT. I think that will be NICE!

mikey00843

Awards
how about clomid along with reversitol or erase for a pct for x-tren and estain cycle of 6 weeks as i have all on hand

series1

Awards
So if someone were to do a 6 week cycle of pmag and the pct would look like
Nolva 20,20,10,10
HCGenerate
CEL Formestane
and maybe reduce xt starting on week 3.

Would that be overkill or not?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if someone were to do a 6 week cycle of pmag and the pct would look like
Nolva 20,20,10,10
HCGenerate
CEL Formestane
and maybe reduce xt starting on week 3.

Would that be overkill or not?
Not overkill.
No need for reduce xt as form and HCGenerate should lower cortisol.

2die4

2die4

Awards
Im planing this one for my future PCT!

Clomid 50/50/50/50
HCGenerate 10/10/10/10
Erase on third week 3/2/1/1
And maybe throw some MK-2866 at the end like this 10/15/20/20/25/25
It will be nuts if i add some S4 lmao the pct will be like an ultimate pct recovery hahaha except the S4.. it killed my libido a little, even at 50mg but thats just me ;)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Clomid 50/50/50/50
HCGenerate 10/10/10/10
It will be nuts if i add some S4 lmao the pct will be like an ultimate pct recovery hahaha except the S4.. it killed my libido a little, even at 50mg but thats just me ;)
I would run osta at start of PCT.
That way you will have anabolism starting at beginning, which means no loss of lean mass.
If you are on an aromatizing cycle I also recommend the AI be used in the beginning.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Clomid 50/50/50/50
HCGenerate 10/10/10/10
10 HCGenerate caps per day for a full month? Whew, power to you my friend, you'll LOVE IT, but 300 caps will run you a few dollars. You can petition more feedback from other members, but 5 caps was great for me, although I admit I never tried the 10 caps per day. My blood tests are coming up soon!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty basic PCT imo... Not near overkill.. Mine is overkill..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think the best PCT is never having to worry about PCT... TEST FOREVER!

;) Now you've officially been chopped and screwed!

tsoby

Awards
so i am doing a cycle of m1t at 10/10/10/10 i have tamoxifen citrate which i plan on taking 20/20/10/10 i ordered pes erase as my ai. do i start taking it the day i come off cycle along with the nolva? and i have titanium as my t booster do i start taking that the day i come off cycle or the day my pct ends and how much erase do i take