OTC or SERM for Hdrol cycle

twistid

Awards
I have:
pct assist 6/6/6/6
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
suppress c starting week 3 pct

But I was thinking of picking up a SERM to run instead to be 110% safe. Would Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 be better or is that just overkill? Or Clomid, at what dose?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running Halo for?

You are always safer with a SERM, but if you wanted to run OTC i would try Erase or Triazole, not inhibit-e.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are proven in medical studies with decades of use while OTC stuff is just made by a lab by some guy nobody knows and have had no studies on the long term side effects.....

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
imo at least have a serm on hand in case man. i ran a 6 week cycle of hdrol, and a lot of people talked about how mild it was so i figured i'd have no problem. i ended up getting shutdown, not completely but more than i liked. nolva brought me back in about 6-7 days at about 30mg a day. i dunno how well an otc product would have worked, but i think it's always prudent to be prepared for the worst.

stlrasmus88

Awards
I'm currently going to be taking the exact same PCT as you are. I am 3 weeks into my H-drol cycle and the only side effects I have had are dehydration. Besides that nothing at all. Some say that you should have a SERM on hand just incase, but as long as you have your stuff on hand that you are currently going to take on your PCT then you should be fine.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I think it's better to be on the safe side. ---> SERM.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
serm on the side of caution. get rid of inhibit-e, killed my bonerage while using it and i broke out real bad...and that was only at 1 a day

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you never can go "overboard" with PCT (unless you are excessively dosing the SERM).

If you already have a SERM use it instead of inhibit e. keep inhibit e for a later, natty run during your off time.

twistid

Awards
So if I were to use the OTC PCT, I should not use Inhibit-E at all?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I were to use the OTC PCT, I should not use Inhibit-E at all?
no inhibit e is good for an OTC pct. Dose it 2/2/1/1

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

doctacarta

Awards
DAA is awesome'ness! get some PP TCF-1...it's legit!