PCT for Testpropionate

JHerrm33

Awards
I ran a 4-5 week cycle for TestProp and a 28 day PCT of Arimedex HD. A lump under my right nipple just popped up and was wondering if I should run a 3-4 week PCT of Nolva? I need help please!!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4-5 week cycle for TestProp and a 28 day PCT of Arimedex HD. A lump under my right nipple just popped up and was wondering if I should run a 3-4 week PCT of Nolva? I need help please!!!
where to begin...

4-5 weeks of test prop is a waste. what was your exact cycle? what were your supports? also, using an OTC pct product for a steroid cycle, alone, was dumb. ur pct should have been nolva or clomid + this POS supplement you ran. u can try the nolva but i'd go straight to letro since u have the lump.

next time, do more research before you juice.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to hear but u seem to be a victim of ur lack of research, Arimidex HD is a OTC suplement

Here is the ingredient profile

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 28

Amount Per
Serving % Daily
Value

NIACIN (AS NICOTINIC ACID, USP) 25 Mg 125%

PROPRIETARY BLEND** 250 Mg N/A*

* Daily value not established Other Ingredients:
**Proprietary Blend (3s,4s)-4-((3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)methyl)-3-hydroxy-3-((3-methoxy-4-(2s,3r,4s,5r,6r)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl)oxy-phenyl)methyl)oxolan-2-one. (2r,3r)-2,3-bis((4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)methyl)butane-1,4-diol;(2r,3r,4s,5s,6r)-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-2,3,4,5-tetrol. (s)-5-hydroxy-1-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-3-decanone. 4-((e)-2-(3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl)phenol. phenethyl(e)-3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)prop-2-enoate. Standardized Phytochemical Complex: Cynara cardunculus (leaf); Curcuma longa (rhizome); Capsicum annuum (whole plant); Pelargonium graveolens (whole plant). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Maltodextrin.

And if u used real test prop well then 4-5 weeks was a waste. atleast u should done 8 weeks. Better luck for next time and do more research.