Restart Protocol help
- 11-09-2010, 11:10 AM
- 05-13-2011, 03:10 AM
05-13-2011, 09:23 AM
I would seriously start HCG. You may want to consider dropping the Clomid. Nolvadex has a direct influence on bringing back natural testosterone, where as Clomid may actually have a slight negative influence. The reason being that tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas Clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1. Also, a lot of ED problems are psychological. If you try too hard, expecting to fail, you will. Can you stimulate yourself? If so, then you may be fine, just too unsure right now.
You probably don't need Dostinex anymore, if you needed it at all. I've been on Tren at high dosages (800-900mgs a week) and never used anything when I went back to my cruising state. But, we're all different.
Good luck. You'll be fine...
06-07-2011, 10:20 AM
06-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By razzztazzz44 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:34 AM
- By magicstyk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:25 PM
- By JoshNyce in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 08-22-2008, 09:03 PM
- By JoshNyce in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:10 PM
- By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2008, 09:48 PM