H-drol Clomid PCT advice

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I know there are a hundred H-drol threads but I had a few specific questions to my scenario. First, here is my plan:

10 days prior - Hawthorne Berry
Cycle
H-drol - 50/75/75/75/75 and maybe a 6th week at 75 depending on how I'm feeling
Cycle Assist - as directed
Taurine - if needed

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
PCT Assist - as directed
Lean Xtreme/Supress-C - start 3rd week of PCT. Run for 4 weeks

My questions are:
1) I've been taking DAA. Should I stop before starting the H-drol or continue as normal?

2) I'm worried about libido which is why I chose to go w/ Clomid rather then just keep it on hand and go OTC with Inhibit-E. The PCT Assist has horny goat weed in it, but should I get some tribulus in addition to that or is that redundant? Any other alternatives that I should consider?

3)I have some T-911 in my stash. Should I throw this into the mix since I have it or no? Timing and dosing in PCT?

Thanks for the help!

Smith402

Awards
I did a hdrol cycle not to long ago man and i used a natty test booster for my PCT KEPT nearly all my gains and felt no drop in libido what so ever..... idk what the all the hype is about serms, but then again everyones body reacts differently to different ****

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
When you start Clomid, I would recommend a dose of 150 mg the first day, 100 mg on the second and 3rd days, then go to 50 for 2 weeks.

This worked well for me.

As far as timing goes, I would take it around 4:00 - 5:00PM. The first dose is on the last day of your cycle. I would take the last PH doses in the morning and afternoon, then hit the Clomid late day

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks great, wouldnt change a thing

stop DAA when you start your cycle though

adnscmplx

Awards
I'm in about the same spot as the OP. Same plan for H-drol, clomid, some sort of cortisol control, pct and cycle assist. I have some TestoPro laying around that I might throw in as well.

I've been searching around for the past few weeks and this seems like the most well reasoned approach. By the way, Warbird, you are the man. Thanks for your concise posts that do not recommend 20 different supplements.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im starting hdrol and androhard later this month and my pct is the trs stack from pp along with clomid...From what i gathered thats the best pct for this cycle