2nd week of pct......what next

jlw988

Awards
Finished 4weeks of rpn Havoc....into the 2nd week of pct, taking liquid nolva at 20mg going to bump it down to 10 mg for the next 2 weeks.
I just ordered triazole, activate extreme and lean extreme, and plan to stack them for the next 4 weeks. Ive read good reviews on these products but I havent seen where they have been used in conjuction during PCT. Anyone have any feedbeack or comments as to whether or not this is a good or bad idea? I am currently running the nolva solo.

Thanks

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
start the activate after you're done with the serm and the lean extreme at week three of pct. Don't know anything about triazole.

jlw988

Awards
I wanted to update, As of 3 days ago I have dropped the nolva after 2 weeks due to libido issues, I still have it on hand if any gyno issues arise. Started today with the activate/lean xtreme, triazole stack. we'll see what happens.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Libido decline is a known side effect of nolvadex; you should not skimp on the pct. Just deal with no libido for a few weeks and then you're back. Since the cycle was epi, you'll probably get away with it. However, if you intend future cycle of harsher compounds do not cut the pct short unless medically necessary.